VC Vape Mail 2022

11 Likes

My pleasure @JimmyLee. I just had to give you all the credit there.

5 Likes

Thanks @marsh8 for your recommendation. Pineapple with coconut is one of my favourite profiles and one of my ADVā€™s.

6 Likes

Have you tried this? Itā€™s very good.

7 Likes

Hey Marsh, that SSA Strawberry Rhubarb is :fire: :fire: :fire:

7 Likes

Sadly I donā€™t like lime flavours at all or I would try it but thank you very much for letting me know all the same.

5 Likes

Yeah, me too. Hereā€™s the one I was talking about, with my 2 favourite pineapple and coconut.

One of my ADVs at the moment is a pineapple and banana which Iā€™m enjoying with some of the new SSA flavours I got recently.

Iā€™ll have to get it out again. Iā€™ve had that out a couple of times to mix but couldnā€™t decide what to mix it with and put it back.

8 Likes

I kinda ignore the strawberry as the rhubarb is so good! :laughing: ā€¦maybe add SSA Strawberry Ripe with SSA Whipped Cream for a Rhubarb Fool?

7 Likes

That lookā€™s really good, AND, I just happen to have all! Thanks, Marsh. :+1:

5 Likes

I think I saw @Illogik had one of these, and had to pick up a few ā€¦

8 Likes

Technically two isnā€™t a few but a couple lol!

6 Likes

See them now at about Ā£30 so keep meaning to get a ā€œCoupleā€ but every time I have the money see a new RTA or something else I want, no doubt when I actual go to commit it will be sold out!

6 Likes

Theyā€™re great little mods :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah @Timwis thatā€™s why youā€™ve got to move on them while you can.

6 Likes

If the money isnā€™t there the money isnā€™t there! If I had Ā£100 I would order 3 this minute but I havenā€™t!

5 Likes

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes but again it wonā€™t be an RTA that I feel I can just leave to get a Mixx it will be something that also needs to be snapped up while I can, for example clones of really good RTAā€™s normally need importing from China so when one is actually available in the UK it will sell out very quickly never to be seen again. So next time I have spare money I can get a MIXX but wait The Hussar BXR Boro AIO clone is available from Naturevape and once sold out again will struggle to get!

Sometimes a choice has to be made and an acceptance that you canā€™t buy everything!

5 Likes

If you choose not to decide
You still have made a choice

Rush ā€” Freewill

5 Likes

I do decide each time and get the other, I would get both but never have enough funds!

5 Likes

@marsh8 that looks delicious and I am seriously looking forward to mixing it, thank you very much for sharing your recipe with me.
This is a favourite of mine and is permanently in my rotation.

7 Likes