VC Vape Mail 2022

That’s a nice haul @Illogik.

6 Likes

@Illogik the more I look at it, the more I like that purple. Where’d you pick that up from ? SC ??

4 Likes

I’ll let you know about that @Timwis.

4 Likes

Yeah, direct from sc. I think everzon sells them though, or just search ragnar drip tip.

5 Likes

Thanks out to @wllmc for keeping the Sobucky Train Rolling !!!

8 Likes

8 Likes

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

My lovely gf just gave me this today as an early valentine gift. She is far too nice to me tbh!

Must…fill…gaps…

8 Likes

Nice! It won’t be long, and there will be another rack getting mounted next to that one! :smile:

6 Likes

Between me and the gf, who doesn’t even vape or smoke btw, we’ve probably spent 20x on vape stuff than I would have spent on ciggies lol. The tobacco industry is in the wrong business!

5 Likes

The inital investment(s) can be tough on the wallet, but to be honest, in 4 1/2yrs. I’m STILL making “investment’s” :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I agree with @whthek, once you get past the initial layout costs it all starts to pay for itself especially with the savings you get from not buying commercial juice and stock coils…unless like me you have shinyitis which can cost a small fortune.

6 Likes

In 2017, when I put em’ down, Natural American Spirit cigs were $100+ a carton, a week. $5,200/yr. :hot_face: I think it was 2 year’s ago, I added up all my vape receipt’s(flavor,mods,coils) for a year(I was on an equipment buying frenzy), and I had spent around $3,500. I know it’s been alot less than that since then.

6 Likes

Not quite Shinyitis but definitely Steam Craveitis!

6 Likes

I know I spent a ton more than that and dont have some of the flavors you got, Andrew! Where can I get a deal like that?

5 Likes

Still 50% off Flavor West, Molinberry, Solubarome, Flavorah and Vape Train right here.

There’s a big banner thing on the left of their front page.

6 Likes

Ah damn, just read this on their delivery info page:

“Unfortunately due to the high numbers getting stopped in customs we no longer post to outside the UK.”

Bleh :frowning:

5 Likes

Melody keeps telling me how fantastic this combination of Devon Cream CCW and Ultimate Strawberry JF is with a touch of Pear. She tells me it tasted like strawberry yogurt like the Danimals kind (Kids yogurt).I wonder if I were to change the pear to a Wild Raspberry, it may be suitable for adults? lmao
Either way, its great!

7 Likes

Devon cream sounds nice for sure. Actual Devon Cream is amazing.

6 Likes

Royal Mail delivery on a Sunday? Whatever next? An honest politician? Naaaah, don’t be silly!

9 Likes