VC Vape Mail 2022

And the Echo RTA, what a looker!!!

IMG_3558

10 Likes

Bought this to sit on the SL Class v2.

8 Likes

Thanks out to Leah from Chefs, I’ll be mixing these up shortly, and after some steeping, we’ll get into them. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Nice haul SD. Some interesting ones there. Man Pi? Yuzu?

Look forward to reading how the lemon custard tastes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Agreed @Illogik. Some of them smell very interesting so far.

5 Likes

Ordered a bunch of flavours yesterday too. Half of them arrived today. Rainbow vapes are selling off the real flavours 50ml bottles for £1.50 each so grabbed some of those and the 50ml of blueberry extra was only £2.50. This entire order was only £17.28. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

LOVE those squared off bottles @Illogik.

4 Likes

They are good for storage but not so good for measuring as they don’t have any needle tip or anything so a pipette or syringe is needed.

5 Likes

@Illogik I don’t know what the thread pitch is on those caps, but I wonder …

6 Likes

I have no idea either. I have a bunch of pipettes and syringes I use for bottles like these anyway. Thanks SD :slight_smile:

5 Likes

8 Likes

3 separate vape mails today.

8 flavours that are going to double the amount of recipes I can make on elr (and FLV Lovage Root because it was £0.29 :stuck_out_tongue:).

Dead Rabbit 3 I recently won in a giveaway.

And last but not least, a very special vape mail which I know Mr @SessionDrummer will appreciate. Still has the plastic wrapper on it :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Hey Andrew, Those flavors ARE staples for the stash! Congrats on the win :smiley:
Is that the SC 7ml Limited? I was gifted this one. Tight building, but good flavor!

8 Likes

Thanks Brian!

I believe it is 6ml or 3ml for the Aromamizer RDTA LE

5 Likes

Dam you I’m been trying to find one of those spill the beans where did ya get it

5 Likes

One of my lovely friends from Steam Crave dug it out of their stock for me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I went with the Classic @SessionDrummer special build but with ni80 ssfc as I don’t have any spools of plain wire.

I’m expecting great things!

8 Likes

Yeah seeing as your a fellow Brit
You swine you cad bloody bounder
Jealous as a Dog with out a bone you enjoy bud I’ll keep trolling

6 Likes

Yupp, it appears to be the same one!

7 Likes

Sweet @Illogik. With the bigger tank/cap, tall drip tip and sleeve, and the rubber air flow ring, that almost looks like an original 6ml v.2.

5 Likes