VC Vape Mail 2022

You save $5 yeah!!! Chri*t they are expensive!

4 Likes

Snap 2022-04-13 at 13.15.02

5 Likes

Don’t like shiny Gold, feel it should be going round my neck open shirt and a fake rug on my chest!

4 Likes

Yeah I watched it :slight_smile:

KG not LB!

That thing is a beast!

4 Likes

Back to this century! :rofl:

3 Likes

The consumer world us humans have created is quite ridiculous really! I mean it doesn’t matter if it’s a kettle, washing machine or anything else things are designed to fail in an estimated time period so the demand remains constant! Let’s face it we have humans living in space yet my kettles have only ever lasted 2 years tops!

5 Likes

You should see how fast the gf gets through toasters lol. the garage is like a toaster graveyard!

5 Likes

Yep and you tell me they couldn’t make toasters that would last pretty much forever, of course they could but after everyone’s bought one that’s the end of toaster sales!

5 Likes

Oh I know mate. Everything is built to fail after a period or they’d never sell stuff anymore.

5 Likes

Speaking of toasters, I learned recently that those heating elements inside are made from either kanthal or Ni80, forgot which now.

Edit: Nichrome

5 Likes

We will see you in a while after you have raided those toasters to turn them into fused claptons!

6 Likes

Got enough wire here to build myself a new toaster!

Hmmm, I wonder how much cotton it would take to wick a toaster…

5 Likes

I would run it with Replay!

4 Likes

DNAtoaster250c! Bring it on!

5 Likes

As Gold also works with TC I have a scenario:

Man get’s dumped on deserted island with fully charged vaping device, RDA, cotton and vape juice but no coils! He also has a beautiful Gold neckless he has bought for his beloved, does he:

A: Treasure the neckless longing for the day he will hopefully be recued to give to his beloved!

B: Thinks sod it and makes a pair of Aliens!

5 Likes

Obviously B!

5 Likes

Until you realise the vaping device doesn’t have TC then on being rescued your beloved will think why on earth has he bought me a pair of Gold coil earrings! :rofl:

4 Likes

She’d better like them or gtfo!

5 Likes

I tried the bubble glass and it just looked weird so I went back to the straight glass. Much better!

7 Likes

Nice! Hey, waaait a minute…where’s the photo of the build? You slacker! :grimacing::wink:

4 Likes