VC Vape Mail 2022

Nice haul, and great looking bottles @hertugen.

5 Likes

Small haul from the Christmas sales.

6 Likes

Man, that Purple looks good @Illogik.

5 Likes

Small haul to close out the year…

6 Likes

Looks like a whole lotta yum, yum, yum to me.

4 Likes

I couldn’t NOT try the Sticky Bun…based on the advice of someone I know, who’s tested(at least) a handful of flavor’s :crazy_face:

4 Likes

That’s a great one! Pity I’ve lost the box with all the new CAP I got a few months ago.
I wasn’t a fan of the shortbread though.

5 Likes

@marsh8 the shortbread was an interesting one, as I didn’t find it to be what you would think a shortbread should be. I really got more of a

Pumpkin Bread
3 Likes

New flavors for me from DIY Vapor Supply. Building up my TPA collection for a few recipe ideas.

5 Likes

As expected butter smooth threads exceptional build quality - I will coil and wick it today when I have the chance.

The just released Voltrove v2 38mm it holds 22ml in tall mode and 13ml as a shorty (not including what is in the well)

9 Likes

Nice haul, @McDuckie !

5 Likes

Some ugly but functional 6mm id coils (8wrap 4x30 wrapped in 40 316l) and a whole bamboo forest of rayon later. It is exactly what I expect from Voltrove tank great flavour even though my coils probably need an extra wrap or 2.

8 Likes

The vape mail to end all vape mails.

All of this is like new, most not even used at all.

£100 posted via courier for the lot. This is what I paid for it all, this isn’t me trying to sell it lol

Did I win the Internet?

8 Likes

HOLY GUACAMOLE, Andrew! Sorry, but the first thought that came to mind was, does Andrew still have a girlfriend, LOL. :crazy_face: So, when does ‘Illogic Vape Emporium’ store open? You’ve amassed quite the inventory over the past several month’s, sir.

6 Likes

This actually is vapemail from today. I wasn’t joking lol.

4 Likes

Ohh, I don’t doubt you! My point was that, that haul, along with the other equipment you’ve picked up since joining VC could start up a shop!

4 Likes

Ah ok, I misunderstood, sorry Brian.

I’ve traded a lot of what I wasn’t using for other stuff and sold a few other bits too so there’s not as much as you’d think. There is of course, still far more than I can ever use at one time :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Finally came in …

6 Likes

Sxk white delrin dna60 billet box. This thing is gorgeous!

8 Likes

7 Likes