VC Vape Mail 2022

That’s not pressure release that’s a steam whistle

6 Likes

Looks like the “VG Max” line, comin’ out the tunnel! lol

6 Likes

New panels came in from Alex @CarrotLaboratories.

6 Likes

6 Likes

The top on that resemble’s a mod someone reviewed here some month’s ago. Maybe @Timwis ? The top spun around for different settings, I think. Thing had a flashlight, recorded air temp…did everything but change a flat tire. :grinning:

6 Likes

It’s the SXMini T Class which @SessionDrummer reviewed although it has been out a few years! The spinner is just a fidget spinner and to be honest it’s my least favourite SXMini mod they just went OTT on pointless stuff and now if you shop around you can pick it up very cheap!

The mod I reviewed you might be on about mate is the Innokin MVP5.

6 Likes

It’s just a silly fidget spinner on the top of the mod and also surrounding the joystick.

It’s an old sx mini but was still unused. I picked it up in a trade silly cheap.

I prefer the new g class v2 of course but this older one does have features I prefer. I like the heavier weight of it and the way it feels in the hand. I prefer the position of the fire button better on the older mod too. The menu in the old one is less intuitive though and the spinny things, I don’t really mind them tbh. They don’t get in the way or anything and don’t look too bad imo.

5 Likes

Really enjoying the massive flavor output from this tank, I grabbed two more from Sourcemore, and got lucky with all three having different color drip tips, including @Illogik purple :wink: they only had stainless in stock, but at $28.25 each, I decided more is better!

6 Likes

Very nice! You can never have too much of a good thing :slight_smile:

6 Likes

WOW !!!

4 Likes

Today’s trading haul. All unused, as new. £80 for the lot inc shipping!

7 Likes

Bro I order off fordidden something heres the website https://forbiddenfruitz.com/ and they didnt even bring my package how crap is that. Had to look for vapes somewhere else

6 Likes

At least you got your package whthek

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that :slightly_frowning_face: Have they responded to you, about the order?

5 Likes

No, had to call them up, it took them about a year to give me a refund

7 Likes

After seeing @SessionDrummer post a link earlier in this thread, I HAD to get my hands on Rumble
Crumble-INW. I’ll mix a tester soon.

The Condensed Milk-FA is for the recipe @McDuckie posted, here…

First time doing business with NonNomz, products were shipped out quickly, and correctly. Plus a freebie OneShot!

7 Likes

Sweet flavor haul. You’re gonna HAVE to do a review on the OTHER Rumble Crumble.

6 Likes

Will do

6 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes