VC Vape Mail 2022

Re Stock

6 Likes

I’ve never even tried cornbread before lol

6 Likes

I’ve not tested it alone yet, Andrew, but it work’s wonderfully in my Custard recipe.

6 Likes

Me either, although I have that flavour but never used it. Must be about time we start seeing all those American pumpkin pie recipes.
All I can say is fuck pumpkin :rofl: who wants that in a pie

7 Likes

You don’t know what you’re missing, Marsh! :star_struck: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

That’s a GREAT flavor @whthek

6 Likes

Liked the first one enough to get another…Space Grey this time.

7 Likes

@whthek it IS one hell of a mod. Two is ALWAYS better.

5 Likes

And I even made sure that the lighting was right, lest you think I bought another Black one.LOL :crazy_face:

5 Likes

LOL @whthek !!!

5 Likes

TurnWood FX 510 Drip Tip! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Had a look and their all sold out you spent to much time on that site :innocent:
I took you’re advice and went mad on the evl site very nice but wife stole them for xmas

7 Likes

He is regularly adding new drip tips but they do sell quickly!

5 Likes

What did your wife send to Santa mate?

6 Likes

Reaper ,alien ,extension tank 24 mm adapter Dam woman how long Christmas :santa:

6 Likes

I’ll have a look need more

5 Likes

That Reaper V3 is really smooth, got mine set-up for MTL with the 24mm tapered airflow ring!

Ages for you now mate!

5 Likes

Yep thought I’d go for the dl the mtl ring hole sizes cross over were I want if I feel the smaller inner pin needed I’ll get that later nice bit of kit cheers for the heads up I had a sneaky peek the postman dropped them off and she nabbed them :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

As you know it comes with RDL under coil airflow and airflow ring which does allow for a loose maybe even medium MTL if on the smallest hole but I also went for the bigger of the two under coil MTL conversion kits as again the holes on the outer ring that comes with goes down to a really tight pull so overall more versatile than going for the smaller under coil conversion kit (the airflow ring is exactly the same with both kits) then I also got the 24mm tapered MTL airflow ring which was a steal at if I remember £6!

5 Likes

You need to give me feedback about the Alien! Tell her you only need to borrow it for feedback purposes, lol! :rofl:

5 Likes