VC Vape Mail 2022

Super Haul @whthek.

6 Likes

That’s always GREAT to hear !!!

6 Likes

I took advantage of Element Vapes Labor Day sale. Had to add the drip tip to my cart, to get over the hump.

Discount (LDW50, Reward Points) -$50.00

The machining isn’t on par from what I’m used to with SC, but this tank rocks the flavor. :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Very nice bit of kit you have there Sir. I also have that gold and teakwood Centaurus Q200 box mod and she is a looker alright, I bought a golden Arbiter 2 RTA for a matching topper. I haven’t had the chance to sit down and use them yet as I’ve been rather busy recently but I’m looking forward to trying them out.
I’m very pleased to hear that you are getting good flavour with your new Plus V3 especially with custards, I’ve found that many rebuildable atomisers can make the fruits pop but custards and creams are another matter entirely.

6 Likes

I agree Jimmy…I’m finding that, regardless of the temp, this tank is a Custard machine! Thin, loose tails, fed through 26ga.(Ni80) tri-core Claptons with a 36ga.(Ni80) outer, and 6 wraps. Can’t wait to try some of my other’s with this setup.

6 Likes

Just wait till you get your paws on one of the upcoming Meson RTA’s.

I’ve got a prototype here and all I can say is WOW!

The flavour from this thing is better than anything else I’ve ever tried, that includes boro devices.

I’m completely blown away by how good the flavour is every time I take a puff from it.

It’s a single coil, 25mm, top to bottom airflow, 5ml absolute flavour demon :smiling_imp:

I think even @SessionDrummer may finally change his SFT setup after trying this beast of a tank!

8 Likes

devito wtf-r-u-talking-about

6 Likes

Well there’s not many people that have been with SteamCrave as long as I have, AND, still use the v.1 RDTA. It’s going to be PRETTY hard to kick that off my SFT perch, but you never know. As far as TOP airflows go, I’ve always been let down by them in one way or another.

6 Likes

Just wait till you try it, the flavour will do the talking :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Well, if Maggie would stop dragging her feet …

5 Likes

She’s in Germany at the expo currently, then the UK expo and then France before she gets back to China.

It’s not been released yet, hopefully next month…

6 Likes

I felt exactly the same way. But I did find one that gave as good flavor as bottom/side airflow. So I’ve now changed my mind, but don’t use that RDTA any longer. Because I had to completely dismantle it in order to do a simple coil clean/dry burn/wick it’s no longer in use. But the flavor was fantastic.

6 Likes

The design of this tank is nothing like anything I’ve seen from SC before. Completely new, and very very good.

6 Likes

Forgot to grab a pic before building in it.

SXK Mission XV Orbit

8 Likes

It’s good mine leaks like a siv with a big hole in it :umbrella:I’ll find the hole sometime in the near future

7 Likes

You need the Umbrella Mods Vision RBA in your life mate!

6 Likes

I watched the wicking video on YouTube by Mission first and its fine so far. Been using it all day with no leaking so far…

5 Likes

No I think it’s coming from the top I don’t run o rings on my connecting nut

4 Likes

I’ve seen it for £80 might have ago but then I’m going to have to buy another mod :innocent:

6 Likes

Was that Steam Island?

5 Likes