VC Vape Mail 2022

Also taifun gt4 and dvarw ft dl clones from yesterday.

6 Likes

Well Dvarw up to standard whats ya thoughts

7 Likes

Seems fine so far. Flavour is epic, threads all smooth as butter. Build went without a hitch and no leaks. I think it’s £9 very well spent.

8 Likes

Totally agree don’t have to spend £200 on a tank to get a Stella vape

8 Likes

I’m surprised I’d not heard of this company yet …

8 Likes

Yachtvape? I’ve heard of them but not used any of their products, though I’ve been eyeing up that Eclipse 2 for a while, let us know what it’s like please.

5 Likes

I had the first v1 Pandora of those was pretty good the airflow was adjusted from inside the tank bit fiddly but nice vape that should be easier to adjust

6 Likes

I’ve got the Yachtvape/Mike Vapes single coil Eclipse and it’s a pretty good little RTA. I’ve only just started using it and the flavour is good with a coffee e liquid that I’m using but I am finding one problem with it. The top cap has a very short threading, barely a quarter turn and it’s very loose, this has caused some big leakage out of the bottom airflow probably due to the loss in pressure. It will easily undo and come off if I’m not careful which is a shame as otherwise it’s a good RTA. The build deck screws are reached through the bottom airflow and can be difficult to reach with thicker screwdrivers but was easy enough with my Wera drivers, this can be remedied by simply removing the airflow ring. I am interested to hear how you get on with the new dual coil Eclipse mate. I also have the Yachtvape Claymore single coil 22mm RDA which is good too but not as good as the Elder Dragon or the Nitrous.

5 Likes

@JimmyLee I appreciate the heads up on the top cap, and I will keep an eye on that. I’ve only just peeked at the tanks thus far, and I DO see the small-ish coil screws apparently in / near the airflow inlets, and they are a little small. Good news is, you and I BOTH know about Wera’s !!!

5 Likes

Do you use both single and dual coil rebuildables then mate?

6 Likes

@Timwis Yes mate, nothing too big and power hungry though and I like a restricted DTL.

6 Likes

Hopefully they have fixed this issue on the new dual coil version mate.

6 Likes

From Amy at SteamCrave …

6 Likes

Enjoy mate, they’re very good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Illogik I’ve looked closely at the deck, and bottom airflow ports, and tested them. They are indeed real, but how much of a difference they make will soon be seen. I almost wish they had included a 2nd bottom port on each side, so you could better shift around and mix the side and bottom flows.

6 Likes

I wish the bottom airflow holes were a bit larger and independently controlled to the side airflow but still, it’s very good as it is. Stick some giant 4mm coils in there and the flavour is epic :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Well first thing I did, was shut off ALL the side ports, leaving JUST the bottom port open, and verified both were indeed functional, and I didn’t detect any leakage in between the deck, and the outer shell which was interesting. I played around with the airflow ring, and observed ALL of the different possible choices. It’s going to be interesting. I’ll have to see if I can find my 4mm post :).

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

From my friend @Pastorfuzz

7 Likes