VC Vape Mail 2021

They threw 5 extra flavours in! I must admit if i was getting the same number of their range again but different ones i still wouldn’t of picked a single one they added free but even so, nice of them!

7 Likes

IMG_7870

12 Likes

Are you testing this @Timwis ? Am curious what a 23mm Brunhilde MTL RTA looks like on the mod…

7 Likes

I will take photo of it and post when i geta chance (next couple of days), see what you are thinking because yes the mod is available on it’s own. I have the Black Kit which is a pity as most RTA’s i would want to try on here are Silver also looking at photos it would of been my last choice!

8 Likes

Looking forward to that @Timwis.

5 Likes

Yeah, you can always send it on to me. I have plenty of black RTA’s mate… lol.

Will be really interesting to see what looks good. The Brunhilde MTL RTA works great on the Techmod Kizoku but looks a little “thin” on the Paramour being a slightly beefier SBS.

8 Likes

Think I will be able to live with this - just need to coil and wick

@Mjag catch up buddy

13 Likes

Is that atty really large or is the mod quite small?
Can’t tell without a point of reference…

6 Likes

Mod is small ish for a twin 21700 atty is fairly large here they are next to an aegis x

13 Likes

Noice mate, not a bad size at all for dual 21700.

8 Likes

Stunning!!!

7 Likes

Mind, that tank is still massive!

8 Likes

I did find a way to get fit lmfao - not a pocket carry it is a big lump of copper

15 Likes

Ya it holds quite a bit of juice around 15 ml from memory

8 Likes

Christ, that’s pretty much 1kg, a large bag of sugar, use that a while you will be able to enter Mr Universe if that’s still a thing, ask Arnie!

10 Likes

Have to alternate vape arms so the reps on each stay the same. I will be totally buff in days - if only it replaced a decent diet and situps.

11 Likes

Decent diet and situps, i will have to google that!

9 Likes

Yeah, people on the street might be all like…Hey Simon, is that a 2 pound mod in yer pocket, or are you just happy to see me :laughing:

11 Likes

Vape Mail from @Steampugs. (I mean uhh, electronic device mail) :wink:
I can’t remember now which give-a-way I won this in, think it was the tobacco recipe contest :man_shrugging:
I also got a nifty SteamPugs key ring! :grin:

And Pugs was kind enough to post a Build Board (uhh, craft board) from @Scott-wood, Nice work Scott :tada:
Love the “Coffee Cup Sunglasses” :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Congratulations Rocky! Very nice :ok_hand:

8 Likes