VC Vape Mail 2021

Your a good guy, Scott! :+1:

9 Likes

LOL …

7 Likes

Simon, I’m afraid to ask, what do you think that’s running USD, $350.00 ??

7 Likes

It is in the high 500’s mate the copper one is a little higher and heavier than the other versions

9 Likes

Here we go, not exactly matchy matchy but you should get some idea!

IMG_7897

13 Likes

For what it’s worth!

7 Likes

I think with most SBS if you suffer with OCD in regard gaps with a straight glass only 24mm are going to meet your needs!

5 Likes

Depends on the individual, i think the Brunhilde MTL RTA looks good in fact the Silver base of the device for me makes the Silver tank look ok on the Black device but then the gap just doesn’t bother me!

7 Likes

That galaxies looks good on that, i think the Brunhilde looks better on the Brunhilde SBS than the Paramour, the Germanic styling match and the battery tube looks a little taller on the Brunhilde which make the pairing look slightly more snug!

If you come to the UK don’t travel by train mate “Mind the gap!” lol, sorry i had to get that in!

7 Likes

It just shows different strokes and all that, i find that an eyesore! lol

6 Likes

I kinda like that look Tim.

6 Likes

Whoa! You patina the Voltrove? You always get all the cool stuff :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Not much new and exciting for me, the last mod I got is the Madpul. So far not bad but nothing wow performance wise, just looks cool unless your around a trigger happy officer of the law :scream:

10 Likes

Well, I hate to see you unhappy, stuck with some mediocre device like that, Mike…and it is my birthday on Sat. Jus sayin’… :laughing: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But seriously, that IS a really cool looking mod! I own a few, that are similar in looks, they don’t hold batteries, but rather aid my ‘device’ to become ‘in battery’ lol

5 Likes

Happy forthcoming birthday Brian!

It is just a simple chip, power, volts and I think bypass too. I have noticed I pick it up backwards a lot but easy enough to fire with the palm or finger. Overall happy with it for the coolness factor :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks, Mike!

Have had my eye on the new Geek Vape L200, so that’ll be first.

But there IS something to be said about…

:+1: :+1:

6 Likes

Good choice, the L200 would be my choice as well, overall a better mod

5 Likes

I had the camo one didn’t like it at all, build quality cheap and nasty, awful plastic fire button, i won’t go on!

7 Likes

Well, I mean it is plastic, knew that going in, wasn’t expecting titanium or anything. My fire button is fine and no issues to speak of.

Like I said, looks cool and actually feels like the real thing. If your expecting high end then look elsewhere.

8 Likes

I didn’t mean to upset you! different opinions and experiences i have plenty of plastic devices i just personally found this bad and my fire button constantly falls off leaving just the pad to press!

6 Likes