VC one year anniversary! šŸŽ‰

Itā€™s been 1 year since we started this forum, I want to thank everyone for your support and input and for making this place what it is, this is the best vape forum

Hereā€™s to another year :beers:

@trust_level_0 @trust_level_2 @trust_level_3

20 Likes

Canā€™t believe your thanking us with all the work you d!
Its you that deserves the thanks
So thank you!

take a bow!

13 Likes

Itā€™s been a pleasure Grubster, I remember the very conversation that occured after all the drama over at the other placeā€¦ā€œHow hard would it be to do this on our own?ā€ā€¦
ā€œAlready on itā€ you repliedā€¦and here we are :wink:
Hereā€™s to many years to come my brother :wink:

13 Likes

Wow, a year already!!
What a wonderful forum it has become, and what a great bunch of people I have had the pleasure of ā€œmeetingā€ on here.
@Grubby deserves many kudos for the amazing work he does in providing us with this ā€œhomeā€.
Thanks to all for being such a friendly bunch.

12 Likes

I absolutely concur with everything that has been said - I would like to thank @Grubby for all the time he puts in. There are probably none here that have a clue how much time grubby puts in on this site and the calculator and probably 2 that have an inkling of the time spent.

Lid off to ya grubby you are doing an awesome job :tophat::tophat::tophat:

13 Likes

Kudos to you for all you do :beers: :tada:

12 Likes

@Grubby, and @Steampugs, seems like it was yesterday.

13 Likes

Youā€™re very welcome sir, it was all me after all, I mean Grub and Woft try to help, but you know how it isā€¦:sunglasses::roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Happy anniversary VC!!! And happy anniversary to each of us who were fortunate enough to find this place! Hands down, best vape forum in existence. Absolutely amazing first year.

14 Likes

After only a year, you have this puppy humming along like an old veteran forum. Fair play!!! Glad to be a part of it.

11 Likes

Thank you to all involved in putting this together! @Grubby your hard work made this the place to be :sunglasses: @Steampugs grubbies hard work madeā€¦ oh wait, you deserve credit as well brother even though your always deffering credit :+1: I know @woftam has really helped as well below the sheetsā€¦errrrr, I mean behind the scenes :grin:

Most of all thanks to all the great people here. As the Grubs once said the people make the place and he is absolutely right about that :+1:

13 Likes

Happy Aniversary!!!

:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

12 Likes

Congratulations @Grubby!!!
And a genuine thank you for making this place for us all to enjoy.

Itā€™s a place that holds a very special position that no other can.

Even though I know you are always thinking about how to increase the ā€œvisibility and/or numbersā€ (as any ā€˜proud papaā€™ would of course), please remember that quality is far more important than quantity!

I strongly believe that youā€™ll continue to draw in like minded, intelligent individuals. As they say, ā€œRome wasnā€™t built in a dayā€. :wink:

The atmosphere here is excellent, and I have no doubt that it will continue to grow!

Well done sir, and thank you for all the hard work!

12 Likes

Wow!! Hurray for a year!

12 Likes

First

dev

13 Likes

Congratulations everyone and thanks to @Grubby, @woftam and oh yeah, that @Steampugs guy . This is the only site I go to any more. Its that good. Thank you to everyone that contributes, I love all of it.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing!! Happy to have found this place. Hereā€™s to many more :tada:

9 Likes

Congrats on the 1st Anniversary! Many more years to come!

10 Likes

Hereā€™s to many more :beers:

6 Likes