Vaporesso LUXE XR MAX Review: Unmatched Flavor with GTX Coils

After several months of dedicated use, I’m thrilled to share my thoughts on the Vaporesso LUXE XR MAX, a device that has truly impressed me with its flavor performance and versatility.

Superior Flavor with GTX Coils:

One of the standout features of the LUXE XR MAX is its compatibility with the Vaporesso GTX coils. As someone who values flavor above all else, I can confidently say that these coils deliver a flavor experience that’s hard to beat. Whether you prefer a Direct-to-Lung (DTL) or Restricted Direct Lung (RDL) vaping style, the GTX coils consistently provide exceptional taste and vapor production. The flavor nuances are vivid, and the clouds are satisfying, making every puff an enjoyable experience.

DTL and RDL Pods - A Surprising Discovery:

In my initial weeks of using the device, I primarily stuck with the Direct-to-Lung (DTL) pod option, as I was less familiar with Restricted Direct Lung (RDL) vaping. Unfortunately, my enthusiasm led to a few burnt coils, a lesson learned about the importance of monitoring juice levels. Despite my early mishaps, the DTL pod offered an incredibly flavorful and immersive experience, proving that this device could cater to both flavor chasers and cloud enthusiasts.

However, it wasn’t until I ventured into the RDL pod that I made a surprising discovery. I expected the RDL experience to be more akin to a Mouth-to-Lung (MTL) vape, but it wasn’t. Instead, it provided a tighter draw than the standard DTL with an impressively rich flavor profile. The unexpected flavor intensity, along with reduced battery usage, was a revelation. The LUXE XR MAX’s adaptability to different vaping styles is undoubtedly one of its greatest strengths.

Perfect Pairing with Nuke Lemoor:

On a delightful side note, the Vaporesso LUXE XR MAX has found its perfect match in my Nuke Lemoor (lemon lime cola) e-juice. The way these two components complement each other is almost uncanny. The device seems to enhance the flavor notes of the e-juice, making each vape a burst of citrusy and cola-infused delight. It’s as if they were made for each other, creating a synergy that amplifies the overall vaping experience.

In conclusion, the Vaporesso LUXE XR MAX is a standout device, particularly for those who crave exceptional flavor in their vaping. Its compatibility with GTX coils and the option to switch between DTL and RDL pods make it a versatile choice for a wide range of vapers. Just be mindful of your juice levels to avoid unfortunate coil mishaps. And if you’re a fan of Nuke Lemoor or similar flavors, you’re in for a treat. This device brings out the best in your e-juice, creating a vaping symphony that’s hard to resist.

Pictures to be uploaded a bit later.

8 Likes

This is basically the new Vaperesso SWAG PX80 in a much smaller package.

4 Likes

Nice review, @OldGoat :+1: Girlfriend want’s to try getting off the smokes…this look’s like a solid device. I’ve never bought anything like it, but I should be good with
Vaporesso.

3 Likes

Being strictly into rebuildables not that I would use them but from my experience reviewing many Vaporesso products the GTX coils are indeed excellent!

3 Likes

Very nicely done @OldGoat.

2 Likes