Vapor DNA by Christmas...... Yea right

What a load of horseshit. I’ve had two items sitting in “preshipment” now for over a week. Of course they billed it out, lol. This industry sucks as a whole.

10 Likes

Wow…that is pretty surprising. Vapordna has generally been pretty good for me.

6 Likes

Ya, I don’t get it. I haven’t had problems before this. I’m wondering if their in trouble.

7 Likes

Could be…it may be part of covid and California bs…or taking orders for items not in stock. I would email them.

6 Likes

I’ll wait a while and see. I’m in no hurry. Just a couple of atties. I just had to laugh when I got the email stating “Order now to get by Christmas”.

7 Likes

I think everybody is in trouble, I have been waiting for weeks for a football for the dog. Looks like anything that needs to be shipped, from or to somewhere, is delayed no matter what industry is involved.

7 Likes

This is on Vaper DNA. They charged me as if it had shipped because they made up a label but they never took it to the post office.

7 Likes

I had recently similar issues when I shipped something. I had it already labeled and dropped it at the post office without receipt. Normally I see a booking from them in the evening or the next day, but nothing for 5 days…
Then 1 booking of the receiving Post office and 2 Hours later delivered.
So my bet would be USPS not scanning.

6 Likes

All California vape shops are in trouble, suppose to be a ban on all flavored tobacco including menthol come January. I had heard they got a extension but don’t know the whole story. They may be closing the 2 remaining brick and mortar locations as well, not sure what the future holds out here in Newsome Nightmare land.

8 Likes

I bought some blades for my son’s razor… coming from LA CA… said theyd be here Sat… but left LA like Thursday and nothing has updated at all…

Ebay has been normally right on when things bought will arrive, but it’s something in the USPS… everything is slow… :frowning:

6 Likes

I stopped by the post office to drop off some bills. Had to park a half mile away, USPS was swamped.

Had 2 packages sent 2 day priority from Florida to me in California. The first package took 5 days and the second took 7 days. USPS is all jacked up right now.

8 Likes

I sent the last of my Christmas out today… one priority and one standard… both will arrive at the same time… totally agree…

Jacked up USPS… and not in a funny way!! Argg!! @SmilingOgre should eat the USPS due to the frustrations it causes us lmao… :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :tada: add some chocolate to it, Ogre!!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m on it. Taking RSVP for the great USPS grill off this spring. Will have plenty in the freezers by then.

8 Likes

I’m afraid that’s not going to solve it. He will need a lot of extra freezers.
It is everywhere. I get one email after another with delayed delivery notices.
That has nothing to do with USPS over here.

Ogre is gonna be able to feed the next 20 generations of little Ogre’s, providing he manages to get all them extra freezers delivered :thinking:
Moving to the North pole is another option I suppose?

8 Likes

It’s a tough one. I can only do my level best. Technically, they are kinda gooberment employees but not the same as politicians. If they were politicians, I would use them for fertilizer. That’s all they’re good for. No refrigeration required.

8 Likes

It is looking more like a USPS snafu. I just checked an order again and now there are two milestones in tracking. Label made in California and arrived at Detroit Distribution center. Nothing in-between with a lapse of eight days. USPS is definitely not running on all cylinders. “Captain! She’s gonna blow!”

8 Likes

Not sure how but USPS screwed up, lost some finger print cards and license applications (yes, some states, cities still use paper), and now I need to RE-do them.

Thanks !!!

8 Likes

Didn’t they retire a bunch of scanners as “End of Life”. That whole “rig the election” conspiracy thing? Then they route your sheist all around the country just to get the next state over…smh
Or maybe they all have Covid19?
I count myself Blessed, that I got my GC Homogenizer and Aromamizer v2 already. Bring on Armageddon. I got my nic and my batteries(no generator)!

8 Likes