Vaping hardware research

Hi, I am a product strategy manager from VOOPOO. We have visited many vape shops around the world, and collected so much information about the whole industry. Now it is in the stage of verification. Therefore, it would be really helpful if you are willing to take 2 mins to fill up the questionnaire.

Questionnaire Link:

(save the picture and then scan it)

Besides, if you have any creative ideas, please share them with us, and let’s discuss them here. If it is a really good idea, we will make this product and send the first device to you!

2 Likes

questionnaire QR

sry, this is the link

2 Likes

I smell a scam

2 Likes

The link DOES lead to a legit questionnaire, OG. My antenna did go up with this one, but seems like it might be on the up and up

2 Likes

Welcome to VC, Todd :wave:

1 Like

hahaha, what do you mean by “on the up and up” :smiley:
I just can guess it as a kind response, but anyway, thanks for your participation.
Actually, we have done this in our FB UX Group (for testing the device), but we need a much bigger sample size to make the decision.

1 Like

legit, for real, not dodgy! Without even filling out your questionnaire just stop manufacturing disposables, it’s killing vaping! Even in the UK where vaping “WAS” supported openly by the government disposables have caused real issues that could not only see disposables and even flavours banned but who knows where that might lead!

I do understand behind all the “we care” crap companies like Voopoo’ s number one priority is making money and disposables are raking it in but that will be of no help when vaping is banned or it’s controlled by heath departments where prescribed devices will be manufactured by big tobacco!

You must realise nobody needs 50mg of nicotine and these disposables are getting many who have never smoked or vaped before reliant on nicotine, including school children?

6 Likes

totally agreeeeee!
we are doing this research for open systems, not for disposable, I hate disposable too. Not to mention that it wastes a huge amount of resources, and it is poisoning teenagers to vape. You might not know about the sweeteners that the top 3 brands are ducking illegal. Duck disposables, they are ruining the whole society

4 Likes

Just bring back good RDAs like the Goon.

3 Likes

@ToddM good luck with your survey. I shared it on ELR, and if you want more feedback, you should continue sharing it …

3 Likes

Thank you SessionDrummmer! I have already posted it on some of the forums above, unfortunately, only Planet of the Vapes allows me to conduct this survey. ECF blocked me and wanted to charge a fee which is insane :frowning:

3 Likes

it’s kinda hard for the industry because more and more people stopped using BIG TANK MOD, the RDA industry is shrinking, and only a few companies would still make RDA which I don’t think they can make money from. But I respect that.

2 Likes

That’s fair. I am currently rocking an OXVA Xlim and a Vaperesso XRos 3 mini. They give Okay flavor but it could be better. If you could match the Vaperesso LUXE with the GTX coils in flavor, you will have a winner on yoir hands

2 Likes

haha, if you can share your opinions on the questionnaire, it will be better for us to develop a better product for you guys. and thanks for your advice!

2 Likes

Don’t envy you guys if you make a good mod that lasts for years ya fudged
If you make the best rebuildable tank that lasts for years ya fudged
I’ll have a look at it for you,

2 Likes

Yet Voopoo have a sister brand (really means it’s 100% Voopoo just released with a different name) that releases disposables which contradicts you if you are speaking on behalf of the company you represent?

3 Likes

yep, it does have a disposable brand which you guys probably know. Just say, every big vape company has its disposable production line. But it is elf bar that brought it to the next level which we don’t want, such as the teenager issue, and environmental issues. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t speak for my company. I just hate disposables like everyone does. But I am glad that they are switching the business to a more sustainable way

5 Likes

Yes, Todd, what @Timwis said, exactly.

5 Likes

Well, a few others have already stated the major point of annoyance many of us have with the industry (And, with some companies in particular). So, asking us to do something to aid these companies without a clear explanation as to why just annoys me further.

Although, most know to run for the hills, when they use meaningless business and marketing English, and suddenly notice that I am within earshot.

3 Likes

I have made my statement clear, this survey will be used to develop a better voopoo device. As for voopoo, it’s an open-system brand. If you click the link, there is nothing about how to develop the disposables. it is all about the open system.

2 Likes