Vaping Hand Check!

Ha ha indoor vaping along with ya

9 Likes

The Reaper, nice! Where did you get the tip mate?

7 Likes

6 Likes

Some really nice person told me about a sale I’m week and a bought

it’s brother As well
Good shout on them bud haven’t put them down since Xmas

8 Likes

I meant drip tip mate!

5 Likes

But while on the subject how is the Alien?

5 Likes

Yep if your into boros it’s a must have ,it’s a reaper in a box very impressed my only gripe no post tabs for the wire but who cares ,again thanks for heads up

6 Likes

And the drip tip is a yec cyclon ,nature vape or sr vapes very comfortable

6 Likes

Will look it up, Cheers!

5 Likes

Is that the 25 @Illogik ?

4 Likes

Ya it is mate and it is a ripper tank FWIW

8 Likes

It is indeed, and it’s so good I ordered another one.

8 Likes

Best RTA you’ve ever tried Simon?

The flavour from this 25 is incredible. It will take some beating that’s for sure.

6 Likes

The flavour is no doubt great, and it performs really well, the build quality is spot on, that said I rip through 6ml pretty quickly (the only con I have but hey it is 25mm I didn’t expect it to last all day).

I would say if you are generally hitting at between 50w and 120w this would be the perfect tank for someone to dip a toe in and try a Voltrove. It is certainly the best 25mm I have used.

5 Likes

Same here Simon. I have my current favourite juice in my black one so it’s seeing a lot of use and needs refilling 4-5 times a day at least.

Outstanding flavour and saturation though.

5 Likes

The 25 is a dual coil ?

3 Likes

Dual 2.5 or 3mm. With single, 4mm is recommended but I have a 6mm in my ss one, for science etc, and it runs fine.

3 Likes

The 6mm fits the curve of the deck like a glove but the wicking needs to be spot on. I’ve heard 4.5mm works very well also but not tried that size yet myself.

7 Likes

LOL, well THAT’S how you do it for science and shit !!!

6 Likes

I nearly got the RTA but I decided for a second RBA in black with a blue meson.
Best flavour I’ve had for a while.

9 Likes