Vaping Hand Check!

I prefer my mods to actual jewellery. I want one of these…

https://dotmod.com/collections/box-mods-dotmod-vape-products-accessories-hardware/products/purple-dotbox-200w-limited-release

Problem is I only want it for its aesthetics…I don’t use tc…so it’s a tad pricey for my tastes :rofl:

7 Likes

Funny in a way. I look at my mods like watches. I wouldn’t own a Rolex as I see that as conspicuous consumption and possible arrogance. I wear a Seiko. Not cheep but not mega expensive. Sharp looking to me and high functioning. My mods make the same statement in my mind.

10 Likes

Some Smoks at lunch.
Creamy mint in the VV Berserker on the free Xpriv I won and banana cream custard in the Castle RDA on the Majesty.

9 Likes

Oh the NC - i have a couple of these on the way when they ship

4 Likes

They’re really good man, that Guillotine V2 is the shit. :wink:

5 Likes

I fought the urge to get one for the longest time but when a local shop owner dropped the price to finaly get me to shut up about it I had to jump.

That purple you posted would be lovely vape jewelry for you my dear :star_struck:

9 Likes

Still experimenting with the Mage V2. Today I have a 4mm single coil A1 fused clapton 28X2 + 32g. Using the ugly plastic bubble tank. Drip tip from the IJOY XL V12. Really good as a single coil too.

6 Likes

Today’s selection is the Geek Vape Zeus Dual. Its ok so far. It needs more room for the wicks. I downsized to 2.5mm coils as 3mm coils are pretty tight and you really have to thin out the cotton. The air flow is a little tight and if you like a restricted draw, its going to be loud. I’ll try it with a single coil later.

9 Likes

My first squonker!

9 Likes

So nice I had to buy twice! Seriously considering stripping paint off of the black one and getting it cerakoted though

9 Likes

Today its the Zeus with a 3.5mm single coil and the Fancier I picked up last night on the Battlestar I got on clearance. Poor little yellow mod looked lonely all by itself.

10 Likes

Have to say I am liking the Cylon (tarnish) with the Aromamizer plus (gunmetal) - looks very after 8

12 Likes

Yep. Definitely a fan. Definitely.

10 Likes

Rocking dual coils in the goon on the vape cige VTX

10 Likes

That VTX looks slick!

6 Likes

It’s a really cool lightweight mod, lasts me around 500 2.5s puffs per day

7 Likes

Today its my old standby the Freemax Fireluke with the RTA sitting on top of my new display model GTRS VBOY. The mod didn’t come with the box, usb cable or instructions. My first Yihi chip, I am really liking it.

10 Likes

For some odd reason, I’m reminded of Robbie the robot (with that bubble glass on top)!

6 Likes

The goon is just doing it for me right now, so simple to setup / use and the flavour… oh my the flavour… :yum:

26AWG 7 wrap 3mm ID kanthal, simple

11 Likes

I had to pick up the Vandy Vape Pulse Tony B box mod because… well I just had to. I kept telling myself its to support the cause and go against VooPoo to justify it. Works for me. Using the Fancier as an RDA. Kinda cool that it came with a BF pin. Just waiting for my Recurve in black. All I could find locally was rainbow. So far I like it.

9 Likes