Vaping Hand Check!

I’ve been a bit lapse with the old drippers recently, so I picked these two up to put through their paces…
Dueces Jack’s Mongrel single coil RDA & the Oumier Wasp S dual.
Absolutely top notch flavour from these pair let me tell you.
I’ll do a write up on the Mongrel soon :sunglasses::ok_hand:

13 Likes

I’m pretty hard on my mods.

Maybe to the right is one of the reasons why.

15 Likes

Yes, call me old school

14 Likes

16 Likes

Ragnar on Gaea and not enough overhang to be concerned about.

14 Likes

13 Likes

Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter! I think I may have to jump off the wagon for that one. OMG yesssss please! Beautiful gear too! Win-Win!

8 Likes

Pulse v2 and a Gorge RDA with Ultem cap.

15 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::white_check_mark:

13 Likes

Dammit @Rocky02852, I can never QUITE make out the routing number on your checks. :smiley:

9 Likes

If you do gingerly climb down off that wagon, let me tell you that a 6 pack of this stuff will have you feeling like the wagon ran over you. This is one to be savored, not guzzled. Easier said than done.

And let me also say, this is probably in the top 5 of beers that go great with the right vape. Ok, so here’s my take…

IPAs - anything with citrus, lemongrass, even florals
Lagers - nothing fruity. A good tobacco vape or something along the lines of cinnamon tainted bakery works nicely.
Porters (just malty beer, nothing flavored) bring out the coffee vapes or tobaccos. Heavy vanilla and earthy vapes.
Sweet Baby Jesus - decadence. Soft strawberry, creams, yogurts and cheesecake are the bomb dot com. Bakery is wonderful here, although I’d stray from cinnamon-heavy vapes. Snickerdoodle-strength cinnamon does work great with this. Yellow cake, cookie, donut - all good. Lemon, lime, or any citrus/sharp notes just contrast the malt in an ugly way and are nicht gut.

7 Likes

SC plus v2. G class. Time to get crimbo rolling. Ho ho fucking ho.

8 Likes

Love that beer, have you had “Dirty Little Freak” or “Sweet Baby Java”. Good god those are great. Also if you can find it, Troegs “Java Head Stout”, “Blizzard of hops” or “Mad Elf” are pretty tasty as well.

6 Likes

I’ve seen Freak but not grabbed it. Not seen the Java. But now that you’ve recommended them I’ll keep an eye out. Thanks!

5 Likes

Java is the same thing as the normal Sweet, but espresso added. So decadent. The little freak is a caramel, coconut, cholcolate notes that are just to die for. Highly recommended.

5 Likes

So here are 3 dailies. Just added the 3rd. I am a sucker for the profile rda’s.

14 Likes

VERY nice @Skullblade789.

4 Likes

The red one i need black doors. Looking online for them here soon.

4 Likes

You guys are killing me with the craft Beer talk, now I want a beer but it is only Tuesday…cmon weekend :beer::beer::beers:

4 Likes

15 Likes