Vaping Hand Check!

im going with Ni80…hell of a guage tho…

6 Likes

That hair looks awesome! :tada:

6 Likes

This is a nc1 with a freakshow v2 the coils are 3x 30awg wrapped in 38 awg 3mm id with 8 wraps.
It is hitting at about 294 watts

A fairly warm wake me the fuck up morning vape

4 Likes

Just picked up the Themis dual coil. First Impressions:

Easy to build and wick. Wicks very well. Great flavor. Wish it had just a little more air flow. Hoping to pick up the Themis Mesh in a few hours.

8 Likes

So I picked up the Themis Mesh version because the dual coil was feeling lonely.

THEMIS1

Then THIS happened:

THEMIS2

I ended up with this: :smiley:

All the parts are interchangeable, so you can get some interesting looks. Wished they had made some kind of deluxe collector’s kit or something lol.

10 Likes

Schnazzy man! :thumbsup:

5 Likes

That’s cool I like em

5 Likes

Voopoo drag hand check

9 Likes

What do you think about the dual coil version, worthy get? I know Geekvape is coming out with the Zeus dual coil, saw it at the show.

3 Likes

I like it, its a really good tank. So far I don’t think the flavor is quite as good as other dual coil rtas, but I can still play around and maybe I will get better results. What I have discovered is that using a 3.5mm single coil on both tanks, I get a better vape from the mesh tank. The only difference is the juice well. The juice well on the mesh tank is wide open at the bottom and the dual coil has 2 tiny holes to let the juice in. When I get time, I will drill out the small holes and let that juice flow full speed ahead. I may also try enlarging the air slots at the deck and see if it improves the air flow. Its not bad, but I would really like a little more and would have preferred if the air came more from the bottom of the deck instead of so high. Still a work in progress and lots of tinkering to do.

4 Likes

Great info, thank you :+1:

4 Likes

So I used fused kanthal clapton wire, dual 28/36, flattened, 6 wraps 3mm. Coils are centered top to bottom with air slots. Cotton touches the bottom of juice well. Pretty good vape. Still don’t think its any better than other dual coil tanks, but much better results than I was getting. Now to play around more with the mesh tank. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great info. Reminds me of the Zeus, didn’t do anything special but the no leak top airflow compensated for its deficiencies.
I can’t recall exactly which mesh rta I have been messing with, I think it is the vandy vape. Only bought it as the freemax mesh sub ohm tank made me believe in mesh as a coil again. It is ok but the airflow is seriously lacking, only 1 build so far though.

2 Likes

Ugh, I was so disappointed with the VV mesh rta. They had the right deck with their RDA which I thought they would use for their RTA, but instead decided to go vertical. The lack of airflow is just stupid. The Themis is the mesh RTA I was expecting VV to make. And yes, the Themis is great for mobile use since it won’t leak.

3 Likes

This is the best tutorial I found for the VV mesh RTA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3REMndYz8Q

4 Likes

It’s Goon time! :smile:

9 Likes

Ahhhhh the fabled, yet legendary “invisi-poo” (aka the “disappearing poo” or the “ghost poo”)

https://burningannie.com/features/shitlist.html

7 Likes

Must have sprayed some Poo-B-Gone on it.

8 Likes

This is for @Steampugs Proof that I can frolic with rainbows and unicorns. Hope I made you proud!

11 Likes

fabulous darling :ok_hand::joy:

7 Likes