Vaping Community needs your help!

Hmm…strange. doing some looking around the net right now…every vote important

2 Likes

yeah I had problem last year and had to contact Jonny at Ecig and have my votes manually entered after a bunch of Back and Forth …

2 Likes

Just go back and put it like it was after yer done entering

@SessionDrummer

Rocky, it might say ‘settings’ instead of option’s…click settings, and then enter search term ‘network’. That will bring up the proper window

3 Likes

now Im getting dizzy… did that still ng. will try close out and re shoot

3 Likes

I assume you use a router in your home…could be a setting in there, too.

3 Likes

well YEAh, I’ll just try tomorrow from a pc at at work, this is crazy. ecigclick Doesn’t get my vote…

4 Likes

They had to put some fraud protection in because Pugs voted for himself 7018277 times a few years back.

I agree it is a little too tight now tho.

5 Likes

FFS, thanks Pugs :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Hehe, thanks @whthek I wish it was that simple. That’s a great tip/trick, but it’s in my hardware FW. I never proxy firefox, and the VPN has been disabled. I know it’s in the rack. I’ll figure it out. Thank you.

3 Likes

All my votes are in. GO VC.

6 Likes

Mobile for the win again…

4 Likes

Man, I wish they would fix their damn voting site. With all the incorrect proxy blocks, and even after you DO click the “Confirm My Vote”, you never really get confirmation, just lands you BACK at the Polls.

We’ll see Paul, and family.

4 Likes

I ended up voting a second time to try and get verification, and after doing that… THAT’S when, down the page a way’s, were the word’s… ‘Paul @Steampugs , you can only vote once’’ :rofl: No, but really, NO message after voting successfully, only a ‘you’ve already voted’ upon trying a second time.

4 Likes

Did you enter the drawing, after finally getting your vote in?

2 Likes

LOL I tried, but how do you know ?? !!!

2 Likes

Scroll all the way to the bottom to log in and enter

3 Likes

Still proxied, it’s in my hardware FW. Just tethered to bypass. I did jump through all of the hoops, but (not the voting) this is why I never enter these things. All of the hoops. Thankfully I had a scrap FB page to let them have total access to, so I could get the bonus points !!!

ROTFL.

2 Likes

Hehe, thanks @whthek, I was mostly kidding, more hating on their website, process, and lack of feedback messages after user input.

We’ll see Brian, maybe I’ll hit it big, and cut you in 50/50.

3 Likes

Done :grin:

6 Likes