[ALPHA] [VCC] Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Bug Reports

Post your bug reports here and I’ll look into them ASAP

Known Issues

• Mobile Styling is all over the place / seems to work ok on iPad
  • Some pages still not 100% Bootstrap 4 compliant
  • Font issues on mobile

No discussions just bug reports, thanks

5 Likes

Alright @grubby, not a bug, but I feel I should help you, whenever I find something, regardless of it’s impact. Re-checking the dark calculator/dashboard (looking good), and when viewing a recipe while NOT logged in, the text/link TO login is almost impossible to read over the background. Minor, but passing it on, newer members may be unable to figure it out.

2 Likes

Already noted but thanks for the report, keep them coming :smile:

1 Like

FYI…
Accessing through the above link shows this…

while using 'View My Recipes" from here, shows my recipes with the new dark theme.

2 Likes

The dashboard will soon be removed, I’m currently porting all pages to Bootstrap 4, will take a little time

3 Likes

Searching by recipe, then clicking on a mix to load it’s page, going back resets the recipe page to page 1. Does not keep the page you are on.

3 Likes

CSS issue… I took this from this recipe:

it’s on the notes area… the font is super hard to see…

Annotation 2020-08-21 062920

3 Likes

The user has colored the text that way

2 Likes

Genuine question… Should it?

2 Likes

Ahhh I did not know that. :slight_smile:

maybe you should do an over ride so it can be seen better?

1 Like

Seriously?

1 Like

Well… I’d want my notes to be seen… just a thought.

1 Like

Read This Again ^^^

1 Like

I just checked one of mine, and I don’t remember if I could color my fonts… but I can see mine.
maybe my caffeine is not working.

1 Like

@Grubby, this is not a “bug” but a request (assuming those get posted here), when editing recipes, specifically in the lower text box, “powered by tiny”, there is a drag bar to enlarge that area to make it easier to see and edit, but it only drags vertically, and you cannot drag it horizontally. Do not know if that IS or is not an option, or if that would push anything if allowed. Having to scroll within the small text entry box is somewhat constraining.

1 Like

Don’t write so much sorry couldn’t resist and there is beer involved

:rofl:

2 Likes

Hehe, you’re KILLING ME !!!

1 Like

Off today, and @Grubby will probably hate that fact soon enough. Grubby IS currently working/changing a LOT, so not sure if he was aware of this or not, but the rule is, See Something, Say Something.

I’ve been fielding a lot of ELR Import questions, which I am helping out with, including “How or Can I import my flavors”.

I checked one of my saved recipes, and was looking for my old friend, “Add all flavors to my stash” button, and noticed it was gone, and the flavors I did not add yet, showed as on my shopping list …

BUT, when going TO my shopping list, the list was blank, leaving me, and my soon to be added flavors in limbo…

SSSSS

See Something Say Something Simon.

:slight_smile: