Bug Reports / Feedback

3 Likes

I can make it public if you want

2 Likes

It’s ok I’ll grab it now and take a look, thanks!

3 Likes

Well, there was an error on that page for starters, I’ve fixed that now.

Now you can select the new flavour from the suggestion box :+1:

Thanks for the report! :smile:

2 Likes

I have imported 502 recipes. I wont be adding them all! but if it happens again what do you recommended?

3 Likes

It was an error in the code, I make changes daily and unfortunately I also make mistakes :laughing:

If you have any problems, please report them here or here:

3 Likes

Thanks for all you do.

3 Likes

ATF IMPORTS

• 99% of flavours should now convert - Using the abbreviations from this list
  • If flavour name and company match our DB it will now get the ID of the flavour

Both of these should reduce the number of invalid flavours

3 Likes

It all worked and I released the recipe too. Thanks again.

4 Likes

Not sure if this is know just doing my 2cents worth. The images of the recipes are stretched when viewed on an ipad. So when you click a recipe to look at the flavors in it the image is stretched.

3 Likes

This should be fixed now, thanks for the report

3 Likes

im trying to import a recipe of mine callled Cannoli Wanna Be With You from ATF it says that the recipe already exists yet cant find it. I thought I would reload my json file from ATF but it still says recipe exists yet I cant find it in my recipes or in VC recipes.image

I can always retype it out, there are a few others too.

Thanks

3 Likes

The way it checks for a duplicate should be completely unique, have you renamed that particular recipe recently?

2 Likes

no

2 Likes

Not a bug or feedback, but a question. Had anyone looked into IPB as a platform here before, is this one better? I’m finding it a bit hard to navigate threaded replies without page numbers. Maybe it just takes some getting used to.

PS I’m not moaning.

3 Likes

Discourse is by far the better option imo.

Topics use infinite scroll, simply scroll down to see new reply’s.

2 Likes

I just made a private recipe public and it gave it 75 views? Is that a bug?

3 Likes

Not a bug, all recipes public or private have views atm, working on the DB it will be fixed soon

3 Likes

I just noticed this on a “trial” recipe I put in to see how the calculator and recipe save works. I saw to my horror that although it’s private, it had 85 views…

So does that mean that these are just phantom numbers and not actual views?

2 Likes

When you created a recipe it had views? That shouldn’t be the case at all

1 Like