Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Suggestions

@gus-gus You would need to mix the recipe first, then hit the print button BUT it’s kind of bugged imo…

4 Likes

On the recipe table? If that’s what you mean, the search should already find recipes using keywords from recipe descriptions

2 Likes

aye that is what i mean, and that isn’t working for me for some reason its only returning recipe name matches

3 Likes

@Grubby @woftam not a suggestion, but more of a question.
All my flavours are numbered for ease of finding them when mixing, hence I would like to be able to have the number show next to the flavour in the recipe.
Obviously the flavour names are sacrosanct, however my question is, when the flavour has been selected and is shown in the recipe, if I add the number after the flavour name in the recipe, will that affect your system at all, or will it just be shown in my recipe?

3 Likes

Ya that won’t work unfortunately however since you will be manually adding the flavour number you could put it in the notes flavour 35,46,105,180 etc?

It they are recipes that you have you can put the numbers in and they will come up as user defined (it will not have any impact on the database) however if you make them public they will likely not show up in searches.

Maybe a place for private notes @Grubby ?

4 Likes

OK got it, thanks mate

3 Likes

Private notes, good idea, I’ll take a look when I get a second :+1:

6 Likes

Ive not got up to speed on Forum using my GS8. I cant see an easy way to add a photo to a post (reply) here. Am I missing something?

3 Likes

You can drag and drop an image onto the reply window or use the upload button located on the toolbar

3 Likes

Im not seeing how to do that with my phone, though…I’d be too embarrassed to ask my grand nephew, if he knew how and I dont.

4 Likes

3 Likes

And I do IT support for a living?!

Thanks Grubby! Lol

5 Likes

I had a moment the other day, my reply on another forum was…

" :man_facepalming: I might as well grow gills and walk backwards into the sea"

7 Likes

Just a suggestion on the recipe page, once you hit add flavors to your stash the colors are horrendous IMO. Flavors are Yellow text on green, don’t know about anyone else but killing my old eyes :nerd_face:

Before I add flavors to stash;

And after;

4 Likes

Do you have any recommendations?

3 Likes

Sun glasses?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

IDK, maybe white text on blue?

Even the white on green ( mix this button) has better color contrast :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks, done

5 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah Dman, cool chart :call_me_hand:
I can’t even read the yellow on green, does it say good or poor ?
I’m on a iPhone 4 se with screen size 4”x2” :ok_hand:
Anyways looks like @Grubby changed it on the calculator, I can :eyes: see it now, Thanks Grubby :tada:

4 Likes