Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Suggestions

No rush, and I didn’t know your level of done-ness. Will the ability to be able to view 10, 25, 50, 100 return ?

Also, what font it that on the flavor page. It looks better, can’t put my finger on it.

Mandorla ??

1 Like

2 Likes

LOL, I wouldn’t have guessed that @woftam.

1 Like

@Tmease that was just a screenshot of the page as an example. I didn’t rate it so I am gald to still have your respect!!! …for now at least… take care my friend.

3 Likes

Nice warnings @grubby. :slight_smile: I really need to find a NON manual way of importing the hoard of flavors I have.

2 Likes

More of a question, can I go to a flavor and see what recipes it used in?
I was looking for a recipe a fellow mixer suggested to me but I forgot the name of said recipe, I know it has Malted Milk in it (but not sure what the Conc is :man_shrugging:)

1 Like

Type malted milk in the recipe list search box, it should filter… :thinking:

3 Likes

It does filter but doesn’t show 9…

The 9 is public and private

2 Likes

Hehe, thanks @Grubby :joy: I was having a brain fart :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Got it, sorry to bother you bro :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

No need for apologies :+1:

2 Likes

I added my notes for it @Rocky02852 when I first put it into VC I didn’t include my notes

3 Likes

Hello @Grubby old man here, used to working on paper … When printing the recipes, only the percentage of flavor comes out, without amounts or proportions of nicotine, pg, vg, etc. I understand that it is not a priority, but is it on the list of improvements? Or am I missing something? Excuse the grammar, I use the translator.

3 Likes

The translator is working perfectly! Your post makes better sense than that of many native English speaking people I know! :raised_hands:

1 Like

And you tried to give me a hard time… Had me totally messed up… :joy: Don’t mess with a squirrel

2 Likes

I would Never mess with a nutter squirrel, after all,
I’m the bubblegum chewing Flying Squirrel :rofl:

3 Likes

a search that pulls up results from short description matches

3 Likes

Wait… I just looked for the print feature! Thank you for mentioning it. gotta try that!

2 Likes