Vapefly Jester II Pod Review

Thanks to Daisy from Vapefly for sending me this product to review!

Check it out on their website:

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at Vapefly, nor am I being paid to write this review.

In the box:

• Jester II Pod Battery * 1
  • Jester II Pod Cartridge (0.6 ohm or 1.0 ohm) * 1
  • User Manual * 1
  • Warranty Card * 1

Specs:

• Dimension: 2415.6110mm
  • Weight: 42g
  • Material: ABS/PC + PCTG
  • Liquid Capacity: 3ml
  • Battery Capacity: Built-in 1000mAh
  • Input: Type-C 5V/1A
  • Jester II Cartridges:
    • Pre-installed: 0.6Ω(KA1)
    • Sold Separately: 0.8Ω(KA1), 1.0Ω(KA1), 1.2Ω(KA1)
  • 6 Colors: Carbon Black / Light Purple / Sky Blue / Apple Green / Silver / Gunmetal

Design

The Jester II Pod is a sleek and compact device that fits comfortably in your hand. It has a simple and elegant design, with a matte finish and a colorful LED indicator. The device also has a Type-C charging port on the side, which allows for it to stand up straight when charging. On the other side of the device, you can find your slider for airflow control. The bottom is completely flat. On the front you can find some branding and a led indicator which goes from green to blue to red to let you know how your battery is doing. On the back there is also some branding.

Pods

The device originally comes with one pod, the 1.0 or the 0.6 ohm. Daisy from vapefly was kind enough to send me pods from all the resistances, so I could fully try and review the device in all of its glory. The 0.8 and 1.2 ohm pods are sold separately.

The 0.6 ohm pod is also suitable for RDL style vaping, but I use all of these pods MTL. The difference in airflow and tightness is there, but it’s not huge. The difference in ohms is better noticeable in flavor, with the 0.6 and the 0.8 ohm version definitely having a more prominent flavor than the higher ohm pods.

Performance

For a vape this small and simple, the performance was surprisingly good. There aren’t many things you can adjust, except for the ohms and the airflow, but I think because of these small adjustments you can make, this device would cater to many vapers. It can accommodate many different vaping styles. The battery is great and will definitely get you through a day with 1000mAh. When vaping and trying some different vaping styles, with different airflows, you really notice that the airflow control does something. On the tightest setting, fully closed of, you can barely even take a draw and when you have the airflow fully open, you really get a full mouth of vapor, with a very open draw. There are no buttons on screen on the device, it’s just a led that shows you the battery voltage according to the colors in the picture above.

Pros

• Simple and user friendly
  • Adjustable airflow
  • 3ml pod capacity
  • Good battery life
  • Charging port on the side
  • 4 different resistance options in pods

Cons

• Fully closed airflow feels too tight to vape
  • No screen or wattage adjustment
  • Pods may be hard to find in some markets

Verdict

I think this would be a device to help people who still smoke quit, or for someone who usually likes a bit more power, but prefers stealth vaping on the go. If you are someone who is just starting out vaping, or just someone who is looking for a simple and reliable device, the Jester II could definitely be worth your while. The bigger battery and bigger pod capacity of 3ml are really good pros that the device has. I really think the positives outweigh the negatives with this small and durable device.

Another big thanks to Daisy from Vapefly for sending me this device! Definitely check it out on their website: vapefly.com

3 Likes