Vape Train Coffee Liqueur OOS

Anybody know what happened to VT Coffee Liqueur, it’s been Out of Stock 4 ever. Not even listed at Bull City or Nom Nomz anymore. I bought the last 2 30ml’s from Chefs and picked up a 500ml from DIY Canada. But getting nervous if it dries up…
Bull City said they don’t know when or if they will stock it again,
I emailed Vape Train long while back and they never responded :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

@Rocky02852 how big of a bottle do you need ??

7 Likes

Yeah I picked up the 500ml from them to hold me over for now, just wondering if VT is discontinuing that flavor or what ???

6 Likes

@Rocky02852 if you use it as much as I THINK you do, and VT isn’t even responding to you, I’d UP-order some more from them, just in case.

6 Likes

Wowza. But here’s a question. If you could only have 1. One. Uno. Would it be this VT Coffee Liqueur OR FLV Milk & Honey. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

MandH …

4 Likes

That 4L jug said it all Rocky. :+1: Pretty silly question on my part :sunglasses: as I think I’d seen that photo before.

5 Likes

Considering you just got 500ml, I doubt it will help much, but I’ll send you my little 10ml bottle.

6 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Craig.

5 Likes

Welcome to the VC forums @Craig

5 Likes

Welcome to VC, @Craig :wave:

5 Likes

Welcome to vaping community, thanks for joining us :smile:

5 Likes

Yes Rocky Coffee Liqueur is still avail at Vape Trains main site. They are closed for the holidays until January 6th. I have ordered direct from them a few times in the past. For some reason (probably poor sales) alot of sites like Bull City are not carrying a lot of vape train flavors any longer. I love vape train and also need to restock some of their lesser known flavors like their Key Lime, Pina Colada, and Honey Lemon, and Caramel Mocha from them. I also messaged them recently about one of their e-liquids called Japanese Whiskey (based on the 18yr old Japanese Whiskey Yamazaki) which was sold by them at one time. It was really good but no longer available on their website. I’ve tried to recreate it on my own without much success.

5 Likes

Just checked, still showing OOS. They didn’t reply to me at all, thats not good business imo :man_shrugging:
I now have about 750ml so it should hold me over for awhile…

6 Likes

@Rocky02852 are you chain vaping it, or selling the hell out of it ? Maybe you rolled out the “Ring Maker” again !!!

5 Likes

Just stocking up my own supply…
Also looking for bulk cotton :laughing:

5 Likes