Vape Mail 2020

Got my order from RSC today…, I was missing a 10pk of 30ml bottles & 1 of the droppers were shattered in a 60ml bottle…, I ask about it on ELR & they said they’d get a replacement sent out along with the missing 30ml bottles… wow…, pretty good customer service! ;)…

11 Likes

Whoa! That is just …stunning (that word doesn’t really do it justice).
Awesome work @woftam! You must be proud.

9 Likes

My black woody made it safe and sound

14 Likes

The wood on yours looks a lot lighter than mine.

10 Likes

I noticed that as soon as I opened it up. It was yours that sold me… well and of course $20 on sale. Tomorrow I’ll throw a battery in it and see how it does on reading resistance.

8 Likes

And another vape mail, I traded my Yihi Rebel Vape for it.

15 Likes

Ok so not really vape mail as such more like bling mail. Received the skin for my Aegis X (thankfully @woftam show me how to fix the battery door or the skin would have been useless) from Jay over at Custom Aegis… Along with a couple extra skins…

20201214_163154

12 Likes

13 Likes

Got my replacements

13 Likes

My Chefs Black Friday order came in :+1:

15 Likes

Such BIIIIIIIG bottles of the Milk and Cream, and such a SMALL bottle of Honey Puffs !!!

8 Likes

Well, I just threw the honey puffs in as an add on, I got plenty of puffs already and who knows, that may grow old sooner or later. The milk and cream on the other hand IS a necessity :wink:

10 Likes

Wow, how big is that bottle of super sweet! I got a 10ml bottle 18 months ago and still have 8-9ml left. You must go through a lot of juice or like your mixes really sweet mate.

6 Likes

He’s gotta Cereal fetish @ianc13, he just doesn’t know it yet. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yes and No, I do go though alot of juice. Also there is a Ban on flavored ejuice here in my local and I mix for others that are accustomed to commercial juice :ok_hand:

9 Likes

We don’t have as stringent bans down here, but @Rocky02852 is stating some of what I went through, especially if people are FRESH off the Commercial wagon, regarding the sweetener levels.

8 Likes

Ahhh, interesting. I started DIY because the commercial juice was always too sweet for my tastes. I don’t generally add any sweetener to my mixes and just use flavours that are inherently sweetish.

9 Likes

I don’t normally run any sort of sweetener in my juices… but I do add flavors than are really sweet.
Still mix for a few locals too… but for the sweets, I can pass on those :smiley:

I love putting them into my bottled waters on occasion. Sometimes some club soda :smiley:

7 Likes

Mexican fried ice cream is delicious :drooling_face:

7 Likes

@Rocky02852 is that MFIC this one ??

6 Likes