Vape Mail 2020

Lol…i have the mini…Still haven’t figured it out for that perfect vape.

Nope I figured it was the Big Guy :wink:

7 Likes

From the looks of that wire - are you building a power transformer for the space station?

8 Likes

Can’t wait to see that set up… Warn me so I can put my shades on :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Honestly, that shits gonna get so pimped, I’ve just ordered a ONETips by District F5ve - Stainless Steel, Black Marble 810 wide bore for the Asgard and a set of 5 core alien series coils from X-29 :laughing: :laughing:

8 Likes

I’m actually really impressed with it, just about the biggest, meanest build i could get in the Glaz V2, 4mm id, 0.17ohms, ferrocious but hot and flavoursome :smiling_imp::ok_hand::ok_hand::dash::dash::dash:

11 Likes

OMG @Steampugs that thing is Huge :wink:
Btw, my NIC order arrived today :tada:

9 Likes

ROTFLMAO! :laughing:

4 Likes

:eyes: :zipper_mouth_face:

I mean it’s almost irresponsible really… :man_shrugging:

You stocking up before Biden bans everything :roll_eyes: …you could say it came just in the Nic of time…(ahem) :roll_eyes: :smirk:

8 Likes

Just got these in. Citadel, entheon, & the hadaly from psyclone. Can’t wait to try them out.20201108_155841|666x500

strong text

8 Likes

Very nice :+1:…pricey…but nice lol

4 Likes

Nice …I just got the Entheon and citadel im really thinking about the hadaly

5 Likes

$37.60 shipping? OMG. That kinda purchase should include free shipping. That’s crazy.

6 Likes

You shoulda got a bigger bottle of the baked cinnamon roll lol… I have tried improving it, but nowadays I just Vape it by itself at 8%, occasionally I will add one drop MF orange to a 40ml and get an orange roll lol

4 Likes

After smelling it in the bottle, I think you might be right. I always try small, then buy big. It’s almost done steeping, and it’s got a VERY unique “roll” aspect to it.

1 Like

@stixx has some interesting recipes…

https://e-liquid-recipes.com/?filter=18501

And who doesn’t need MO SteamCraves ?? !!!

4 Likes

Yes I agree. I think I payed for a personal chartered delivery flight to Australia.

4 Likes

Oh, I didn’t realize you were in Australia. G’day m8 :smiley:

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer Why don’t get I this kind of spam mail from BCF…

4 Likes

My River Supply Halloween order arrived today. They short shipped me on a gallon of VG, but I got all my flavors. Unfortunately they had only the 4 oz of the One on One Honey Puffs Cereal, so I have to order it separately.

6 Likes

Order from riversupply.com came in today, don’t ask me why I got 2 sweet and tart :man_shrugging:

AND, last but not least,my order from diyflavorchaser.com came in also! :tada: thanks @FlavorChaser
Not sure which one I’m gonna mix first… :thinking:

10 Likes