Vape Mail 2020

Love that color pattern Dave.

6 Likes

I do have a minor gripe with this mod. Most of the pictures I’ve seen have a nice swath of acrylic or two and this one doesn’t. Or some of them have heavy two color between natural wood and the dyed wood. Both are desirable, and if you get both, fantastic! I got this on deep discount so I wont make a big deal about it however, if I had paid the full price of 359.99 and received this, I would have sent it back. They sent absolutely gorgeous units to reviewers. Check out Mike Vapes video. It’s the prettiest one I’ve seen.

4 Likes

Yeah, I see what you mean. But I think it looks cool. You bring up a good point. Next time I order a stabwood mod I am going to tell them I am buying it for review lol.

6 Likes

That is a qp Fatality M25.

I will take my 100 points and disappear into the nether!

4 Likes

No, on the other mod. It’s my old Diablo :wink:

It is one of those impossible to get tanks from the Philippines that spawned a shitload of clones. I used to have 3 different versions of the clones. The authentic one cost me $80 if I remember correctly, and none of the clones were as good as the real deal.

6 Likes

11 Likes

#PurpleForTheWin :tada:
I also ordered a Chrome Minikin 2,

(Ok so my Ol’ Lady ordered it 4 me👌) anyways, asMODus calls me up the next day and says, opps sorry we all out of Chrome your choices are blah, blah blah and we throw in a bunch more drip tips no charge… so I say surprise me (for 30 bucks wit an RDA whatever🤷‍♂️)
Came in this week but now my Lady says “it’s a Xmas present, you’ll have to wait till Xmas to see :frowning:

12 Likes

Dman, I think you are going mental !!! ROAR, how many asModus DID you buy ???

Ok, ok, let’s Sloooooooow this down. Mix up, some fresh, GG + BB, and re-assess.
:rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Got my order from bull city today… tomorrow… I get to make some Golden Grahams!

8 Likes

Waffle Cone !!!

6 Likes

That knife is pretty cool. I almost ordered one. I have a nice automatic Benchmade that I keep losing. You ever seen www.bladehq.com SD? I had a buddy that used to buy knives from there and bring them to work to sell. The Microtech’s are amazing little gems.

Edit: If you haven’t seen it… sorry. I get lost shopping there :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

6 Likes

I never saw that site before, looks pretty good @WickedFog.

6 Likes

Yeah, they sell high end knives. And the owner is a really cool dude. They have some great vids on YT.

6 Likes

I never saw that knife site before either. Here’s a 5 year old pic with an Emerson CQC-10 which has Titanium liners and my LV Efusion Duo that can use 18650’s or a Lipo battery. The leather’s now a dark brown. The knife has a bit of wear on the outer edges but the blade still looks new :+1:

7 Likes

Nice @Wayneo. Here’s today’s pairing…

8 Likes

ANTICIPATION !!

7 Likes

Dammit!

7 Likes

I Really like the lustro

5 Likes

Yes sir! Finally got it Friday & I was planning on mixing those, but it was Halloween… so… I’ll mix my few batches later onn today;)…

4 Likes

Still working on getting my mixing lab set up, received a couple more goodies today,
A cool build mat for under 10 bucks from Amazon prime;

And of course I needed a new seat, so I got the Corinthian leather chair from Staples for 119 bucks delivered,

9 Likes