Vape Mail 2020

Ya, they are a little fussy - I did get my v1 perfected but it took awhile I am hoping the deck is just different enough that the wicking is a little less of a pita

9 Likes

Could wrap it in paper towel so peoples covid germs donā€™t contaminate the mod

6 Likes

Ever since you got me on the steam crave Aromizer plus with 20ml tank, I havenā€™t looked for another. Perfect for me. And thank you again!

10 Likes

Okay, Iā€™ve been test driving it all day. Feels nice in the hand. Probably will make my daily rotation. Unfortunately I donā€™t own an oscillator but I did a comparison with the Cold Steel 100, same battery, same atty. I canā€™t tell a difference meaning the power is good because there ainā€™t nothing wrong with the Cold Steel, lol. Liking it way more than I thought and looks and feels like a much more expensive mod. I only paid $23 and change plus shipping.

6 Likes

Nice! Thanks for the update muth. I love my Cold Steel so if it compares well, iā€™m good.

7 Likes

Cotton Samples from Butch ā€œCotton Manā€ North Carolina!

IMG_9702

11 Likes

New Ultra Sonic Cleaner my last one wasnā€™t deep enough so back it goesā€¦This one will definitely be deep enough and it takes up even less space

14 Likes

That one looks nice @Fiddy

7 Likes

And itā€™s deep enough

8 Likes

That look awesome Princess, and perfect for bottles, good find :tada: :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Incredible bit of Vape Mail today, The full line of Flavorah Flavours including mixing books.
:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

Iā€™d be a lot happier about this if it was actually for me :roll_eyes:ā€¦:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: SO jealous.

Howeverā€¦

This will be PART of a HUGE giveaway we are running sometime in the near future to launch some quite massive changes both at Steampugs and here at VC.:grimacing::grimacing::exploding_head::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Believe me when I say that this will be the MOTHER of all giveaways, and some lucky bastard is going to walk away with one hell of a 1st prize.:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::exploding_head::exploding_head:

Keep your eyes peeled, and invite your friends over to get ready to take part.:heart::sunglasses::+1:

Huge thank you to @SmokyBlue and Bryson for arranging this particular prize, It really is incredible :pray::heart:

23 Likes

I posted this in the DV thread but worth reposting here

Have to say never have I ever seen a package move so fast. My latest Decadent Vapours order has its own set of wings

Love dealing with you guys @DecadentVapours

13 Likes

Yeah @Steampugs Iā€™d just like to register for that NOW, itā€™s OK. LOL.

Why does it NOT surprise me that @SmokyBlue and @Bryson were involved in this !!!

11 Likes

Itā€™s gonna be massive SD, will more than likely have to break the prizes down a bit the way itā€™s going, offer a smaller 2nd and 3rd prize too.

Probably a month or so off yet :wink:

15 Likes

Thatsā€¦wow. Just freaking wow!

11 Likes

[for the record]

Iā€™d love some of that shit @Steampugs

[/for the record]

10 Likes

Sure, sure, I think everyone ā€¦

13 Likes

Beautiful pictureā€¦

13 Likes

The deal is, if we donā€™t get at least 25 thousand entries I keep the lot :man_shrugging:

Heyā€¦itā€™s not like I write the rulesā€¦I am just duty bound by them.

(liesā€¦I totally wrote that rule)

12 Likes

want to be a lucky bastardā€¦ :joy:

12 Likes