Vape Mail 2020

OK, the FLV stack is RIGHT in my wheelhouse, great choices. The other pic, I see you have INTENTIONALLY HIDDEN a larger one in the rear, almost TAUNTING us. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You have to report back on your feelings on the Ice Cream, Cherry Compote @Fiddy. I am also curious if the Vanilla Ice Cream is more forward than the delicious, yet relaxed Ice Cream.

8 Likes

Ima little ashamed that I bought it ā€¦

7 Likes

Will do eventually lolā€¦ I have a stack of recipes to mix and am trying to create an all FLV Profile thats a little tricky

7 Likes

Hehe, donā€™t be ashamed, sometimes you just gotta gas a mix, to push it over the edge.

7 Likes

Two people I mix for arent getting what im trying to tell them so I have to show themā€¦I like FLV sweetness and VSO sweet , but having some SS isnā€™t too bad i guessā€‹:cry::cry::cry:

7 Likes

so you are aiming for an apple cinnamon bun with icing?? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:
I did one with oranges, but I need to bring the orange up just a hair be more.
That cinnamon bunā€¦ mmm <3

8 Likes

You got the apple part right lolā€¦We talked in the past about it ā€¦ Caramel Apple Popcorn this stuff is so good , cant eat too much bc its sweet AF but I think it will make an intersting recipe

https://www.madeinwashington.com/caramel-apple-popcorn.html?utm_campaign=utm_campaign%3Dgoogle-shopping&utm_medium=utm_medium%3Dcpc&utm_source=utm_source%3Dgoogle&gclid=CjwKCAjwh7H7BRBBEiwAPXjadgL1EfQtDKfPc4EhiUv_v1BUP2n454xUW9jmNTuoBJGcof3hHUoo1hoCAPwQAvD_BwE

10 Likes

Party in your mouth all night long!! :smiley:
Just thinkā€¦ all these new flv recipes from that contest, means I have new juices I can mix up, that I did not make!!! :smiley: YAY!!!

9 Likes

Man, Iā€™ve never had Caramel Apple Popcorn, but thanks to @fiddy ā€¦

8 Likes

I like to add 1-2 drops of ss cap to a 15ml bottle. I do it more than I would like to admit.

9 Likes

Lolā€¦Its been so long for SSā€¦ I use others though some stuff just nees a touch of sweetness

8 Likes

Never be ashamed my brother. :slight_smile:

I have all kinds of sweetener, and even have a 480ml of TPAā€™s. I still have one (man, I really gotta review this) sweetener that @BigDisplay sent out, that I still havenā€™t had time to fully vet.

Personally I use them sparingly, BUT, I have clients who are still coming in, who are FRESH OFF the analogs, and/or commercial juice, and still want, or need the sweet. I can only advise them soo much, and most I am able to taper them off. The sweetener that is, hehe, as most when I ask if they want to taper off the NIC levels, they state, ā€œNO !!!ā€.

10 Likes

Their good people! William always helpful if thereā€™s a problem.

6 Likes

10 Likes

Just got the RDTA for the SMOK RPM160. Donā€™t know if thereā€™s been a review on this kit yet. If not I may get off my lazy butt and do one over the weekend.

9 Likes

@St3v0, you may fool SOME of us with that slightly out of focus pic, but I SEE what you got there !!!

6 Likes

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

OK OK! Iā€™ll do it. Sheeshā€¦stop being a voyeur

6 Likes

Got my Flavor Jungle and Bull City orders in today. Too bad I canā€™t play with the new SSA flavors, will have to wait until Monday.

11 Likes