Vape Mail 2020

@SmokyBlue yes, that’s the hard part to be Flavorah only, after 200 flavors nothing new😉

6 Likes

Until the end of Dec :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: or shortly after lol

7 Likes

Yeah no… 208… and yeps… Fiddy is right… :stuck_out_tongue:

but I think the FLV elves won’t let us hang like that… I bet it’s sooner than all that… :wink:
and after 5+ yrs with FLV I have yet to get bored. Seriously. Not much I can not mix.

However… was thinking… since I got my SXmini… I havent had any other kinds of gizmos… Im stocked up in wire and cotton. I don’t buy juice… I need some bumper stickers for my new car tho… and maybe some kool tshirts…

I miss the cons tho… hmm… :smiley:

7 Likes

I got my Grus from Fasttech today, ordered as Pre-order with the Halloween sale.
And I am impressed.

I put my intake with a 316L 3 mm Clapton with 0.28 ohm on it. I dialed 460•F in and wow!
What a great setup, the Grus was ramping up fast and hit the temperature quite well. Much better than I expected. I vaped my tank empty and no dry hit. It provided flavor to the last drop and cut off.
I was initially a little bit concerned about the TC performance without preheat, but I must admit this is solved nicely here.
Battery life is not the greatest, I just got 180 puffs out of my 21700 with 4000 mAh. But that is easier to overcome than a poor temperature control.:wink:

I liked it so much, that I had to log on Eightvape and get one more.

9 Likes

@ SD where u get those?

4 Likes

@St3v0

https://www.higgycigs.com/hccart/index.php?route=product%2Fcategory&path=130_142&fbclid=IwAR3T3ybgLoE11wkcNX9x2AA1USU16Xx2egmJEXr3K50RzDiEjBQIRA5LS2U

5 Likes

Tysm!

4 Likes

The Vape Mail to end all vape mails…no vape mail I will ever get will even come close to this one, just incredible.
Birthday/wedding gift from one of my partners in crime @woftam, what a fucking legend man, I teared up almost…it was like a single twitch of an emotion, which is more than I’ve felt in decades, you almost made me ‘feel’…I hope you’re proud.
Thank you brother, its the most beautiful thing in the world, and you are just awesome man. :heart::beers::heart::beers::heart::beers::heart::beers::heart::beers::heart::beers:

25 Likes

Oh eye candy!!! I see!!!
@woftam does a fantastic job with his mods… <3

and congrats @Steampugs… you got a real beauty!! :smiley:

11 Likes

Nice one @woftam got caught in his throat and that takes a hell of a man :laughing:

12 Likes

Seriously though, what a beautiful tribute, would have even turned up and shook your hand, friend for life there I reckon :beers:

13 Likes

pretty sure he wants to fuck me…just sayin :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

Didn’t I say “friend for life” pretty sure I said that… :thinking:

12 Likes

oh you mean like…‘life partner’…if these are the kind of gifts I could expect it’s definitely a thinker :thinking:

12 Likes

Heheh you guys :kissing_heart:

@Steampugs are more than welcome bud I hope it will last you many years :tada: :beers:

14 Likes

Hehe, well, I didn’t want to be the one who said it, but …

#VapeMailBlingChampion

10 Likes

That is indeed a thing of beauty @Steampugs
@woftam you are very talented my friend, I am in awe.

11 Likes

You are a class act and a good friend, Simon. :wink:

11 Likes

Wow …Thats is sexy

7 Likes

Ok, so I have to ask. I don’t get it. I looked at it and felt nothing. Just to make sure I fished around in my pants and sure enough, nothing. It’s sharp looking but I don’t get the sexy.

10 Likes