Vape Mail 2020

@SessionDrummer Why don’t get I this kind of spam mail from BCF…

4 Likes

My River Supply Halloween order arrived today. They short shipped me on a gallon of VG, but I got all my flavors. Unfortunately they had only the 4 oz of the One on One Honey Puffs Cereal, so I have to order it separately.

6 Likes

Order from riversupply.com came in today, don’t ask me why I got 2 sweet and tart :man_shrugging:

AND, last but not least,my order from diyflavorchaser.com came in also! :tada: thanks @FlavorChaser
Not sure which one I’m gonna mix first… :thinking:

10 Likes

I hope you enjoy them :heart:

9 Likes

4 days… wasn’t sure how to wick the fancier…, so it leaked & I changed the atomizer… hand check!

6 Likes

Got my FLAVORAH order in yesterday,

I received 15% off PLUS I received 2 free thanks to @SmokyBlue, there’s a link in her vendor zone for this deal,
Smoky Blue's Flavorah Zone - #11 by SmokyBlue
The two I received free are the Vanilla Bean and the Pistachio, glad I didn’t already have theses in my stash :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I’ve yet to try my Rich Cinnamon.You’ve just reminded me that I need to get with the program! A dab will do ya, so I’m told…

9 Likes

Ohgosh… looks good Rocky!! Glad they send you those 2… You might need both for I am thinking on changing up my Pistachio ry4 soon!! :slight_smile: and you got pralines, my fav. and sweet coconut… yummers! :hugs:
You are going to have a lot of fun! I need to go mix, low in juice, again!

8 Likes

got some more goodies & a helluva steal on a mod for the ol’ lady

12 Likes

For $15.00 how could I refuse?

12 Likes

I love mine …

8 Likes

Also received a special gift today from @Daveflowers9… Thank you so very much… :heart:

9 Likes

Nice, and what a Beautiful Presentation! :tada:

7 Likes

Received a Dozen 120ml amber glass bottles and a dozen 60ml,

Also some Bloxygen argon, gonna start breaking down my Nic into smaller quantities for storage (I may need some more bottles)

10 Likes

Your Bloxy’s got Moxy !!!

8 Likes

Just did a flavour order…

CAPELLA - Vanilla Custard V1 (Size: 4oz (118ml) Original Capella Bottle) * restock
Flavor West - Bavarian Cream (Size: 50ml) * restock

All new for me
Flavor Revolution - Custard Milky Super Strength 10ml
INAWERA - YES WE Cheesecake (Size: 30ml)
2 X Wonder Flavours - Strawberry Cheesecake (Size: 30ml)
Bakers Dozen - Apple Crumble & Custard (Size: 10ml)

Can’t wait to try the new ones in there…

11 Likes

My order from Gremberry Farms arrived

…now I have exactly 200 flavors…

12 Likes

5 Likes

I’m finally getting custard premium, and fa milk…

13 Likes

Awesome dave, wish I had a nickel for every empty 10ml bottle of FA Milk before I found out about Flavor Creative :sunglasses:

11 Likes