Vape Mail 2020

McLovin’ it @WickedFog. I don’t think I would have paid full price for it (cheapskate), but at 60% off, I feel it’s a steal. I personally don’t hate the gloss finish, and think it shows off the grain better, and the grain is great. Feels quality in the hand, the menu system is very clear, and easy to use (ONCE you figure it out hehe), and it’s been rocking my SFT’s without killing the (2) 21700’s yet. Having had SOO many issues with the slide/release battery doors on my Paranormals, when I first saw this one, I shuddered, BUT, it’s far beefier, and although still a slide design, FAR superior to the Paranormals that I’ve killed. No rattling from ANYTHING, buttons, battery door, batteries, none.

About the only con I can think of, Mike brought up on is YT vid where he complained the selected led colors revert back to blue when changing batts. I haven’t killed mine yet, so I’ll take his word for it.

I have no complaints, and my trigger finger is getting ITCHY looking at a purple one, thanks to @Rocky02852. I hold HIM in the same ultra low regard as I hold @Mjag, for TELLING us about this 60% off show stopper !!!

I’ll give it a 9.9/10.

7 Likes

Sweet. In your pics it looks like it has a satin finish. But if it actually has a gloss finish, I am all for that. I think I want to grab another Fatality M25 in stainless finish for one of these. And the other I may grab an RDA.

5 Likes

Yeah, sorry about that @WickedFog the pics were kinda low res without any lights, so, ehhh. It is a full gloss finish.

5 Likes

I couldn’t resist THAT 60% off deal, just put in another order :crazy_face:

Meanwhile, working on getting my new Mixing Lab set up, received 4 sets of NP racks today :sunglasses:,

And a Cool usb rechargeable LED light that’s going in my concentrate cabinet,

I’m assembling that racks 2 together, so I’m glad the screws were just long enough for the middle section,

7 Likes

Nice Rock.

https://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics-TT-DL13B-Eye-caring-Dimmable-Licensing/dp/B0197ZOAKE/

5 Likes

Add your shiny shizzle to the list @Rocky02852.

4 Likes

Are those the ones you have, if so I may have to get a couple :+1:
The one I got for inside my cabinet is pretty cool, it has a magnetic base you mount and then the light just sticks to it so you can take it off to charge it or if you need a carry light. It has a 4000 mAh cell :tada:

4 Likes

got my River Supply order today…, wish it would’ve arrived Friday like the expected delivery time said it’d be here

6 Likes

This is the storage solution I settled on. I was able to get all 230+/- flavorings into 3 of the shelves,separated as ‘Body’, ‘Dairy’ and ‘Fruit’. Will be re-organizing some more as time goes by. I lined the bottom of the baskets with cardboard for bottle stability and was surprised that, with the combined weight of all items, the rack doesn’t bounce off the door when opening or closing it. There are 2 double sided adhesive pads included to attach the lower ‘feet’ to the door, but they weren’t needed. The shelves can be lifted from their mounting blocks and moved to your mixing area. Also, I was able to maintain a rough alphabetical order of the concentrates, though with this method of storage, as opposed to my Polish Racks, it’s a bit more tedious picking out what you need! It’s not the fanciest but it works :+1:

" Smart Design Over The Door Pantry Organizer Rack w/ 6 Baskets" was $40 at Amazon and, at the time I bought it, could be had in Black also.

The Infrared Thermometer at around $25 from Amazon, has proven to be valuable for properly heating my small batches, in conjunction with my GC.
https://www.etekcity.com/product/100030

7 Likes

Entheon and Citadel

14 Likes

IMG_1082

9 Likes

@RedForman @KittyForman look how purdy. The green one is the Minikin Kodomo. The purple is the Lustro.

The Lustro.

They even threw in a couple free drip tips.

100 points for anyone that can guess what the tank is on the green one (Kodomo) :wink:

Hint: It’s an evil son-of-a bitch.

10 Likes

Received my stainless steel mixing table today :tada:
Really impressed with the quality,

I just temporarily set it up, still gotta cut the legs down about 4 inches to desk height, the shelf seen at the floor is going to be a few inches below to top

13 Likes

Nice looking mods, @WickedFog!!! How do you like them?

No clue on the tank, but it makes my fingers hurt just looking at it!

6 Likes

13 Likes

Love them. I actually ordered a Blue Lustro, but they sent a purple one, and I am glad they did. They are a quality item. The only thing I see that could be better is they could have sealed the finish a little better because there are a few areas where there are pores where the finish soaked into the wood. But it’s only noticeable when you really look for it.

7 Likes

Love that color pattern Dave.

6 Likes

I do have a minor gripe with this mod. Most of the pictures I’ve seen have a nice swath of acrylic or two and this one doesn’t. Or some of them have heavy two color between natural wood and the dyed wood. Both are desirable, and if you get both, fantastic! I got this on deep discount so I wont make a big deal about it however, if I had paid the full price of 359.99 and received this, I would have sent it back. They sent absolutely gorgeous units to reviewers. Check out Mike Vapes video. It’s the prettiest one I’ve seen.

4 Likes

Yeah, I see what you mean. But I think it looks cool. You bring up a good point. Next time I order a stabwood mod I am going to tell them I am buying it for review lol.

6 Likes

That is a qp Fatality M25.

I will take my 100 points and disappear into the nether!

4 Likes