Vape Mail 2020

Well i have done around 600 reviews and i haven’t but it seems as if i have bought as many vaping products as i have been sent for review, so a few bits and pieces!

8 Likes

I posted a review of the RPM160 which was very mixed but it could become a much better prospect if the RDTA is a winner!

6 Likes

I was actually quite impressed, not beig a POD person at all, but thought it was way too much airflow and non-adjustable. The RDTA is a major plus and works quite well and the new V9 pods have adjustable airflow, so it may become a winner after all.

7 Likes

Yeah my main issues was just too much airflow which can’t be altered plus the coils a bit too leaky but a decent RDTA pod could solve both those issues!

6 Likes

Strange, maybe you got a bum pod. I’ve had juice sitting in my orig pod for three weeks and no leaks at all. Oh yeah, the V9 pods can use Baby Beast coils, so you have a ton of choices now. Waiting on the V9s to get here.

5 Likes

Which version do you have?

This is my review, towards the end there is a photo of what i get if i leave a full pod standing in the device for a good few hours!

4 Likes

The original that only takes the RPM160 coil heads with the full open airflow front and back.

6 Likes

To be honest all these pod mods which just have press fitted coils are no different to sub-ohm tanks with bottom airflow there is only the cotton between the e-liquid and a mess it’s just a case of how much they leak! I can’t always get bad pods.

6 Likes

Yeah, it is something else for sure. Got the same brushed silver in the Odin Mini but have to admit, the red Odin Mini might be my favorite, never got the red 250C version.

Hate to admit it but got all the colors of the 250C Odin except red. Pretty easy to say it is my favorite mod, well maybe a tie with my custom 250C Lipo from Vorhees mods and painted by @R113 . Love that mod so much have a second I should be receiving soon, the finish on that is even more kick ass, just can’t get here soon enough :grin:

10 Likes

Not got any of the Odin 250C devices but have got the same as you a Silver and Red Odin Mini and yes love the deep Red brushed finish but still prefer the Silver which is strange because i have that many Silver and Black devices i usually prefer a different colour option!

4 Likes

@Mjag I will just put my MEG hat on for a second - I have a few of these on the way the v1 was pretty good and I am hoping the v2 is better which would make it outstanding

6 Likes

@Mjag that thing is just STUPID !!! It’s like a stainless steel sledgehammer, and I bet it HITS like one ehhh ??

8 Likes

Same size box I use which allows for a massive 4s lipo which makes a 21700 look like a AAA

12 Likes

One of these days I’ll get past my innate fear of blowing myself up with a Lipo in a MOD.

9 Likes

Thank you for the shout out and happy you like the antique finish!!

11 Likes

Less likely to pop than 18650/20700 or 21700 that lipo can handle nearly a 100amp draw (the board is capped at 60 amps)

6 Likes

So wait, Lipos are SAFER ?? Thought it was the other way around, as I’m always hearing about fires from the RC crowd. Assuming charging issues mostly, as I don’t RC, going off anecdotal evidence.

6 Likes

They are much safer for our purpose as they can handle massive amp draw and not pop - charging is quicker and if you select reasonable charge rate they are safe in the charger - the issue arises when you charge too fast (similar to your standard vape batteries) - I could if I wanted to charge that battery in 6 minutes (living on the edge) I choose to charge slowly and charge it in about 15 mins lol

9 Likes

Oh did i mention that that lipo is 14.8 volts and it lasts me for nearly a week lol

9 Likes

You gotta get at least 1, it is one hell os a mod and the 250C board is more efficient than the 75C so those dual 21700 last a good while.

@woftam the only thing that concerns me with the Hive V2 is that build deck. Looks the same as the one that is a PITA to wick. You know the one, seems fine then seeping or leaking a few days later.

@SessionDrummer it hits like a sledgehammer but the great thing like @woftam mentions is I only have to recharge about every 3 or 4 days and I use it every day in TC at 500F and about 120 watts. The Titan dual mesh series deck needs a lot of power and the combo is brilliant.

@R113 thank you brother, love having a one of a kind and everyone who sees it drools in person, I have to shield it from Covid all the time…lol

6 Likes