Vape Mail 2020

My view of Steam Crave has always been one directed towards the quality of their machining. While stainless is easy to turn, as long as your chips can evacuate, it can be a bitch to mill. And the quality of Steam Crave’s stuff has been of Aerospace quality finishes.

Shitty machining practices will leave tool marks caused by tool wear, improper speeds and feeds, and piss poor programming, just to name a few. Their are lots of reasons, including tool direction, whether climb or conventional milling. You can have spline issues with CNC programs that create faceted arcs in the toolpath.

Steam Crave’s parts show none of that stuff. I can easily put their stuff right up there with Kyosho in the remote control high end hobby world with regards to how beautifully designed, engineered, and machined their products are.

And that ^^^ is all based on what I saw from the original Aromamizer. As far as the new Aromamizer… even better.

13 Likes

Great indepth explanation @WickedFog, I just like the butter smooth threads !!!

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

Man, you never cease to amaze me with your knowledge.

Big bow…hail to the Machining Chief!

11 Likes

Few of the news one and some older favs

7 Likes

Finally was able to get A Myster Fog Oneshot. I wanted more but had to settle for one. I do believe I will be getting the GC out and Workin iiittt.(said with flair)

I got me some Bubblegum. 5 on the shelf and 5 in front of me. Get ready for a giveaway… :nerd_face:

Oh ya, @woftam what % should I mix it? Found it, I mixed it at 15% and it smells divine, I am not sure I can wait for it to cool down.

10 Likes

Congrats @Dan_the_Man. The one I tried from Simon rocked !!! I only took off 0.15 for his mustache !!!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Never thought a 30mm atomizer would look small on a mod. But it does.

Got the single coil deck in with a 7.5 wrap, 22ga Ti build and 4mm ID. Hits a treat at 5 volts.

14 Likes

Nice! Going to set mine up today now that I’ve got a day off

7 Likes

Did you get the advanced kit? I only got the basic but ordered the single coil and series decks. Those just got here today. I really wanted the series but had to try the single first. It’s very good. But on to the series deck. Put in a dual Titanium build - 22ga, 6.5 wraps, 3.5mm ID. Now we’re cooking! This is a gorgeous vape, and comes in about 0.3 ohms vs parallel which would have been around 0.07.

Sweet!

11 Likes

Absolutely one of my favourite mixes @Dan_the_Man I have hit that every day since I finally got it right. I hope you love it as much as I do.

11 Likes

Placed my order from BCF on Monday & it’s here today!

5 Likes

9 Likes

Cheapest VG…, LNW is where it’s @…, they went up $5, but it’s still low… (knock on some wood)., I’ve never had any problems with them;)…

6 Likes

Congrats @St3v0.

@Fiddy, those chubby gorillas ??

8 Likes

Yes…got everything at LNW and forgot Salt Nic …but needed the bottles bad

8 Likes

Looking good there bud!

9 Likes

What a day

10 Likes

OK, the FLV stack is RIGHT in my wheelhouse, great choices. The other pic, I see you have INTENTIONALLY HIDDEN a larger one in the rear, almost TAUNTING us. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You have to report back on your feelings on the Ice Cream, Cherry Compote @Fiddy. I am also curious if the Vanilla Ice Cream is more forward than the delicious, yet relaxed Ice Cream.

8 Likes

Ima little ashamed that I bought it …

7 Likes