Vape Expo Shenanigans Birmingham May 2022

What a weekend in Birmingham :crazy_face:
So many memories made, so many relationships forged, so many laughs…and ultimately…sooooo many beers :beers: :beers: :beers:

The Expo itself was actually a massive pile of disposable excrement, we’re talking 98%, which was actually quite shocking, how they could allow so many companies to exhibit that were essentially selling the same stuff is beyond me, but it absolutely did not deter us from having one of the best weekends I’ve ever had, such an amazing group of people, So I thought I’d share some memories with you that myself and @woftam had…enjoy :love_you_gesture: :ok_hand:

15 Likes

My brain is still hurting but what a great time - I forgot my name more than once, totally blaming @Steampugs for setting the beer consumption bar so high.

The show was a little meh but catching up with the crew was epic.

11 Likes

I walked past the bar about 5 times yesterday and you lot weren’t there? Did you drink them dry?

:rofl:

8 Likes

Fucking outstanding pics @Steampugs, and DESPITE the 98% fucking fail, it looks like a great time. I hope you don’t mind, but I picked out TWO representative images from your plethora of photographic philth !!! :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing these mate.

I was taken aback by the Tru Value in this one, hehe…

This one however, scared me, and I think I heard “Someone’s getting raped tonight”

11 Likes

@Illogik how did things go in the SteamCrave booth ? Got any pics ?

5 Likes

It went very well. Sold almost everything.
I have lots of pics but not had chance to post any yet.

5 Likes

How’s Maggie doing ?

3 Likes

She’s great. Maggie and Angela and Dean from sales are all very nice people, super easy to get along with.

I’m currently excelling in my chopsticks training!

6 Likes

Shame the show sucked, but it looks like you all had a great time! Funny how we draw images in our minds, based on seeing people seated on video shows …I’m shocked that Mando isn’t 6ft. 4in. :hushed:
Here’s :beers: to hoping all of your blood/alcohol ratios return to normal soon! :laughing:

5 Likes

Me with some new friends :wink:

7 Likes

Me and a vaping legend…

10 Likes

And another…

10 Likes

Very cool, Andrew!

7 Likes

Man I love teh Bogan @Illogik.

5 Likes

Great pics @Illogik. Where’s the SC booth ?? !!!

6 Likes

Here’s a few pics from my phone, I’m still in Manchester with Maggie, Angela and Dean from steam crave and we’re heading to London in a few days so I’ll upload more pics when I’m back home on my pc.

Air stick is their new disposable brand.

6 Likes

Just got in the front door of home. Never ever have I seen so many people queuing as I did at Manchester airport took nearly 4 hrs to get through to the gate lucky I left early or I would have missed the flight.

Check-in (lucky this was the line behind me)

Security (unfortunately the line in front of me)

Then once through security

I don’t know what happened to all the people

I will post up a few more once my brain is back on Au time it is 1 pm but it is also 4 am

9 Likes

This night was only going to end in one way when you look at the rough heads that were there and let me say I was not disappointed (or was it too drunk to care) when the hotel staff told us at 3.30 am that the carpark was not a place where we could drink as much as we were drinking or make as much noise as we were making

9 Likes

Glad to see you got home in one piece Simon. Was great to meet you!

7 Likes

You too mate - it’s a shame your beer runs to the bar were on Sunday

8 Likes