Vandy Vape Kylin Mini RTA review by Mjag....The single coil RTA to beat?

Haha, yeah, I get around :laughing:

With the right build it can chuck clouds like a dual coil and the flavorā€¦ohhhhh. Really happy to see you enjoying it so much, it is still in my rotation so I can compare to other single coil tanks I am in the process of reviewing. It will probably be in my rotation for awhile, hard to think something with come along to surpass it for awhile.

4 Likes

You nailed my thoughts on the matter. What the hell can they possibly do to beat this???

4 Likes

Hell no I donā€™t mind, lol. Iā€™m honored!!! Got mine from Directvapor. Got the super cheap no tracking shipping so it took a full week to get here but it arrived safe and sound. I truly think youā€™ll love it.

6 Likes

The only thing I am having difficulty warming up to is the 5ml glass. Iā€™d like to think that Iā€™m not effected by the appearance but every time I look at it I see a bubble gum machine. :laughing:

6 Likes

Yes! Thatā€™s what I see every time too! :laughing:

4 Likes

That glass is a love/hate relationship. While I see a bubble gum machine I really dig having 5ml of juice in such a short atty. The thing got me through my full five hour shift at work today. Maybe if I just donā€™t look at it?

4 Likes

Get a tiny little brown bag to put over its headā€¦

4 Likes

You are good. That is hilarious. I will have a hell of a time getting that image out of my head.

Get in the bag
No, I donā€™t want to go in the bag
Get in the bag!!!
Help heā€™s stuffing me in a bag!!!

6 Likes

28276686_2096701153768140_6149435037612278384_n

12 Likes