Vacay travel vape kit.....hardest thing ever

Ok…clothes and everything else you have to pack for a holiday…not a problem…but this motherfucker…is starting to vex me…
I’m down to this for 12 days away…is this too much??..I’m going Turkey so I can’t get anything while I’m there… :confused:

I’m being excessive aren’t I …? :thinking: :sob: …or am I??

9 Likes

You’re not being obsessive at all. I went on vacay to a location rife with vape shops and could replenish anything if needed, yet I still basically brought almost everything with me but mixing supplies. You never know. I could have built new coils if needed. Turned out I needed nothing but normal daily stuff, but I would have had OCD problems thinking about what I DIDN’T have if I decided not to bring it, even though I pretty much knew I wouldn’t need it. Sort of like Linus with his blanket.

7 Likes

I have a 20kg limit…all ive packed is clothes and im at 15 :pensive:
I think I need all this… .everytime I take something out I end up coming up with a life or death reason to put it back…tbf this is half the size it was…
.Right then…I guess that settles it :grin:

Thank you kind sir 🖒😂

6 Likes

You could get away with one main mod/atty and one backup set, enough cells, maintenance stuff, and juice (and a charger!). I drove and had no quota issues or I would have pared down to a main and a spare.

6 Likes

well…yeah…but…

I got the x-priv kit for a daily…it’s brand new, and actually…and surprisingly…a hell of a kit, so that’s my daily for around the pool etc…
The spare for that is the Tesera and mesh tank…you know…just in case…
Then for when I’m in the hotel I’ll drip so, the luxotic is my go to at the moment for that, so for custards and deserts that’s the main, and for fruits I’m using the Recurve and Aleader Funky…then for a back up back up on either of those…the Revenger with Nudge 24…it’s super light weight so I can even take that out with me for dripping on the fly

That’s my train of thought with the whole thing, 30ml a day, 6 x 18650’s, 2 x 20700’s and the Xstar over 4 slim, little maintenance kit, spare coils, glass etc…

8 Likes

I’m the wrong person to ask lol I went for a 6 hour fishing trip yesterday and took 3 mods, backup juice for all of them, extra batteries, and my coil master carry case with everything I needed to rebuild all 3…I didn’t even need to refill anything by the end of the day lol

11 Likes

Is there enough liquid? Just cos, drinking and stuff, you might vape more?

9 Likes

Sick kit, have a great time man :smile:

7 Likes

I chain vape anyways, 30ml a day should cover it surely?..OK you got me worried now…maybe I should stick an emergency 100ml in Jos case…?

Thanks @Grubby lad :wink:

7 Likes

So much better to have and not need than need an not have.

10 Likes

Ya think? :laughing:
5 mods, 2 USB cables, and the one thing that sticks out the most? No worldwide travel power adapter plug kit! (Don’t forget the most important part!) :wink: That is, unless you’ve been to Turkey before, and you already know your plugs will fit the sockets! (…or were you planning on charging in the rental? -Assuming that it will have a USB charging port.)

7 Likes

yeah thats not the whole kit man lmao…my Xstar is coming too, and I have 4 plug adaptors :ok_hand: :rofl:

and its technically 6 mods, that thing on the left is the Vaptio C flat pod system loaded with 10mg flavourless for plane stealth vaping :grin:

8 Likes