USPS Vape Mail Ban Is Now In Effect

I’m either really lucky that I placed my order at Element Vape yesterday, before the ban, or really unlucky that I waited a few days too long. We’ll see if they plan to deliver what’s already in the stream…I have an inquiry out to EV because I’ve received a tracking number, and now wonder if my order will just be returned to EV shipping dep’t. UGHH

EDIT: Good news! This is the reply to my inquiry with EV. And just in case any of you have recently placed an order from anywhere in the US that would ship with the USPS, and might be wondering…

D-Element Vape Team-L (Element Vape)

Oct 21, 2021, 2:29 PM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Rest assured that since your package was placed before that date, it will be shipped via USPS.

USPS has officially announced the restriction of vape-related products on October 21, 2021. Moving forward, all orders will be shipped out with X Delivery and Local Regional Carriers.

5 Likes

Hey thats fantastic!! I had no idea about the ban, I’m new to vape & not in USA & placed my order on 21st my country’s time. This gives me hope. Goodluck with your’s

3 Likes

Hi @Happy2learn :wave: Welcome to VC, glad you found us! Yes, I received my order 3 day’s after ordering! You ordered from the US? Let me know when you get your stuff, too. Where are you from, Andrea?

If you need help with anything, don’t hesitate to ask. @Steampugs , @woftam , @Grubby , or any of us member’s will try to help!

4 Likes

Hi. I’m in Australia. Im brand new to vaping, after resisting it out of sheer stigma stupidity! I’m so happy i switched, I’ve gone from over 150gms of tobacco to 25 per fortnight & not missing it a bit. I’m still working my way around VC please excuse any fumbles (lol yes I’ve read the rules) cos I’m new, im switching between a few stores atm…but i find most of my diy/mixology from vapetrain au. Their concentrates are fantastic! Idk many sites or which are the best for learning everyrhijng including social in this community, please feel free to share:) I’m diving into mixing cos i cant find or access the flavours in juices ready made. Bummer about the mail ban, here we cant get here nic any more (lucky i found out about 1month b4 & now theres the USA mail probs too. Any input & resources will be much appreciated! Nice to meet you

3 Likes

Sound’s like you’re off to a good start! You can go to the calculator site by clicking on the icon up at the top right(if you haven’t already), get yourself signed in, and click on ‘flavors’ to search for recipes with Vape Train concentrates. There’s plenty of expertise right here to get you on a path of your own choosing! I’m off to an appointment now, but, I’m not aware of anyone having their head chewed off for asking for help here :wink: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks so much! Lol i hope noone chews my head off!! Goodluck at the docs.

3 Likes

Ps…I’ve got a nice amount of flavours, for a newbie, from other companies too:)

3 Likes

Thank you!

First thing I had to ask how to do, when I showed up here, at VC…how to grab a quote like I just did here :arrow_up:. Simply highlight the text you wish, and then select ‘quote’ when it pops up…it will open a new window and insert the text into it.

4 Likes

Ahaaaa! Found it:) haha

2 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Happy2learn.

3 Likes

3 Likes

G’day @Happy2learn. Welcome to VC. Good to see another Aussie around.

4 Likes

So I ordered some Real Flavors SC from DIYVaporSupply on 10/22 not thinking about the shipping ban but figured it was just flavors so no big deal… was shipped and picked up on 10/22 First Class, then sat in Waterford, MI PO until today 10/25 “Package Acceptance Pending”…
I was getting nervous because of the word “Vapor” in their name even though I only ordered *concentrates”, anyways it got accepted today and is shipping out :sweat_smile:
Now I’ll be Leary of ordering US PO from any site with the word Vapor in their name…

4 Likes

@Rocky02852 , maybe they’ll work with you(us), as far as what’s printed on the shipping box. In the comment section of the order page, ask for discrete packaging?? I dunno…just thinkin’ out loud :thinking:

3 Likes

Good idea, or maybe they should just take the word “Vapor” out of their name as most others have done…
I get all my “Keto” flavorings from OOO :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Theoretically, if our vape companies were to bring discretely marked boxes directly to the Post Office, rather than trying to hand them off at their physical business location to the carrier, who would know what they’re shipping!

2 Likes

Thanks & cheers:)

4 Likes