USA - PTMA advice

Yes, that is very true. The states that are the deepest in the hole are the first to ban flavored ejuice. Next step… start pushing Juul (owned by Phillip Morris now) and a few other brands of smoking alternative devices. Destroy our “much better option” so they can push their pieces of shit on everyone, highly taxed of course.

5 Likes

cute gifs Page 2834 | WiffleGif

5 Likes

I just got a notice from Caterpillar Vapes: Hangsen to stop all US Sales Sept. 9 due to PMTA. Idk who Caterpillar is, never ordered from them but nice of them to find me and let me know, lol. They will continue to stock Hangsen concentrates and teach their customers how to DIY and sell them the supplies. I feel myself going postal.

5 Likes

wow @muth that was sweet of them…
Yeps I have noticed more spam mail here lately too… ugg!!!

4 Likes

Dang it may be worse then I thought especially if flavors are going to be effected

4 Likes

Hangsen is known for their tobacco flavors (DAMMIT). This is as I expected. Flavor companies who specialize or market ejuice specific flavorings are going to feel the pinch. Ejuice “flavoring or flavors” has been brought up so many times in media, so-called studies, propaganda, etc, that it was obvious years ago that the government was setting their sites on our beloved hobby from every direction. While they can’t take away all of our flavorings, they are going to take what they can.

5 Likes

Received this from Alex Clark today

All interested parties are invited to comment on the Citizen’s Petition by filling out the form provided on this page and customizing your message.

7 Likes

I signed… thanks for posting it up, @Rocky02852:smiley:

3 Likes

I ranted just a bit, then signed.

3 Likes

Thanks @Rocky02852.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot…, I’m tired of this shit already… we have freedom?? I believe that we are a ways away from it ;(…

6 Likes

I got the email and signed as well! Added my two cents, also :+1:

6 Likes

Illusion of freedom, more like

8 Likes

Well @KittyForman, in the complete, and total absence OF freedom, nothing’s finer than a huge helping of PERCEIVED freedoms ??

:slight_smile:

8 Likes

https://mailchi.mp/nudenicotine/nude-nicotine-regulatory-update?e=902f876887

5 Likes

Yeah, here in MA you’re only allowed tobacco flavored ejuice. I wonder what a tobacco flavored Juul tastes like?
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

I swear these idiots think that unflavoured PG & VG with nic in it tastes like tobacco flavoured juice - I can think of no other reason than that the tobacco flavours get a pass.

9 Likes

Riddle me this. IF “they” want to feel all warm and fuzzy about the idea you might return to smoking one day, do you think they’d rather have you vaping tobacco flavors or strawberry ice cream? Yeah, I’m a cynic. But can’t we all agree government and big tobacco are heavily invested in keeping people lighting up?

11 Likes

If they had their way, smoking would be mandatory.

10 Likes

Makes me wonder…

if my dad or my mom had stopped smoking and switched to vaping, would they still be around?

9 Likes