UK supermarkets increased e-liquid range

Went down to the Town centre today to grab some eliquid from the only B&M in the Town, stopped in to the local Asda to grab a drink and noticed they had increased their e-liquid lines so I thought I’d grab some to try out.

£2.50 a 10ml 6mg or 97p a 10ml 11 and 16mg

Also grabbed some Vampire vapes from the B&M which I’m vaping now and I have to say I’m impressed with the sweet tobacco and strawberry milkshake.

I’ll update as I go but I think I’m gonna get on really well with these.

4 Likes

That raspberry ripple sounds good!!

2 Likes

It’s apparently a good seller, shame they are such high nicotine

3 Likes

Yeah, even 6mg can be to much for me sometimes. There’s no way I could do 16, I’d die…lol

2 Likes

Closest thing to vape supplies our supermarkets have would be cotton balls in the beauty isle.

6 Likes

I’m having a hard time with the 6 but I’ll get to the 16 and see what happens, I’ll dump it on an RDA and get that nic sick hit :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t mind a little buzz :wink: but to much Nic makes my stomach sour! Worst comes to worse just cut it and add a little flavor :grin:

3 Likes

I’m down to two and I’m finding that there’s not much I like about nicotine. Not enjoying the throat hit anymore and it churns up my stomach as well. I think it also diminishes the flavor. Soon I will test that with a batch of zero nic.

4 Likes

I was vaping 0mg for a while, nicotine is expensive since the changes

3 Likes

What did you think? Any cravings?

4 Likes

I went to zero nic for a few months back in 2015 I think. I knew it would take a while for the body to adjust to not having the stimulant, but after a few months I still lacked my usual energy. So I did go back to 3mg. I still wrestle with giving it up entirely. I probably will, maybe, I dunno. Someday?

3 Likes

Interesting… I’ve got the stuff out warming up to try a batch.

4 Likes

The reason I wrestle with it is because I was probably only 6 months into vaping at the time. So I do not know for absolutely certain what was sapping my energy levels. It could well have been natural body adjustment weaning off the analogs. So I think I will have to sneak in a 0 batch and see how it goes. Hope I don’t rip someone’s head off.

5 Likes

If you do I’ll send you my address and pay the shipping.

8 Likes

I was ok for a bit but then whats the point in vaping if your not getting anything… :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Hey, that’s real with me too. I thought exactly that same thing. Which is the B side of my nic-or-not drama.

3 Likes

@Grubby and @anon96380778, I am beginning to believe that my addiction is more centered around the sensation of drawing something into my lungs, holding it, and breathing it out. I really want to test this. I’m not convinced that nicotine is a major part of my addiction. Only one way to find out.

6 Likes

I just tried 0mg recently and for me, vaped way more and felt myself getting irritated pretty quickly and got to the point where it just wasn’t doing it for me… 3mg is the sweet spot it seems.

5 Likes

Sounds like a great time to grab CosmicTruth’s calculator (and your PG/VG) and do some number crunching to increase the yield (and drop the nic to your target level) :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t forget the ‘emergency access’ of overpriced (but USP) Humco VG! :wink:

3 Likes