Trying to get my hands on CCW Devon Cream

I am in the US trying to get my hands on a bottle of Cupcake World Devon Cream. The only place I’ve found to carry it anymore is in the UK @https://www.flavour-world.co.uk. And of course they only ship to the UK. Is there anyone from the UK who could help? I’d definitely be will to cover costs & shipping to the US.

8 Likes

Can do mate yeah but I’m not home until the 13th so if you’re still stuck then hit me up.

6 Likes

Change of plan.

I’m on my way home today because Dean has tested positive for covid and I’ve been sharing a room with him in the hotel and Maggie can’t risk getting infected herself so I’m going home today.

6 Likes

I checked all of my resource’s as well, Dennis. No luck. :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

I just learned that my favorite DC, the Chef’s Choice brand(Chefs Flavours) is being discontinued. And, according to Leah at Chefs, it was actually manufactured by Cupcake World!

6 Likes

Nom Nomz Treatz Devon Cream…
I see 30 ml bottles but not a 100 in stock.

8 Likes

Hey Troy, what site? Didn’t see this brand at chefs flavours

4 Likes

The NomNomz site under Treatz.

Ive never even been to the EU, but I may have to take a vacation over there just to try some of these cool desserts!
on a side note… I wonder if CCW is hiring someone for Conferencing services/support…

5 Likes

@Tmease so ARE NonNomz Treatz Chefs flavors or ??

2 Likes

I’m hoping that this is the ‘same’ Devon Cream that Chefs was selling…they still have more, @McDuckie

Thanks, out to @Tmease !

5 Likes

Lol I posted the link for you two days ago on the other thread “are Chefs pulling the plug on single flavours” It is the same Devon Cream that Chef’s sold under their brand name Chef’s Choice which is made by Cupcake World/Flavour Factory.

4 Likes

Sorry Jimmy…I went back and forth between the two threads, and frankly got all kinds of confused! Thank you!

4 Likes

@whthek no problem mate, I was just getting that weird feeling of deja vu when I read this thread and had to look backwards at the earlier thread that I posted the link in.

4 Likes

It called having a “senior moment” which is something I frequent often :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

:arrow_right: Me :arrow_left: Senior moment…NEVER. lol :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s because we have learned so much that our brains have to take a little memory dump every so often to make room for more knowledge, well that’s my story
and I’m sticking to it :wink:

4 Likes

I believe that that is true. I refer to it as my ‘hard drive’ is filling up, so it takes longer to search through all the years of data to get to the response I want! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

It is the same. I sent Nom Nomz a message and they confirmed that it is rebottled Cupcake World Devon Cream.

6 Likes

I ordered 6- 30ml bottles of the Nom Nomz Devon Cream. Hopefully that should last me a good long while. I’m gonna mix a 240ml bottle of one-shot once it arrives.

6 Likes

That’s an interesting recipe! I’d try it, too, if I had the Rum. Will put it in basket for next order.

3 Likes