Tri-Core Staggered Fused Claptons

Pre-made coils from Coilology. 3mm ID. Finished up at 0.2ohms. Built on the titan.

Tri-core

8 Likes

@Illogik how are you liking them ?

4 Likes

Not tried them yet, just wicking them now.

4 Likes

Seems pretty damn good tbh @SessionDrummer.

0.19ohm now they are wicked up and juiced. Flavour is very good. I only need to put 3.6v through them to get similar results to the dual core fused claptons I had in before these at 5v. Looking forward to getting a spool of staggered fused clapton wire so I can build some bigger coils than these.

4 Likes

Now I’ve had a bit more time to puff on the titan with these coils, I can say for sure that the taste they produce is pretty damn immense. Much better than the dual core fused clapton coils I had in there before these.

4 Likes

I’ve been running these SFC’s I got from @Daveflowers9 daily in the Voltrove 30V2 for almost a year with my ADV coffee mix
0.10 ohm at 85 to 100 watts
Flavor is amazing
(Pic is when new)

5 Likes

Indeed it is!

Did they have those big gaps between the wraps when you got them?

5 Likes

Well I probably had to spread them out to fit that 30mm deck…

5 Likes

Makes sense. Couldn’t you have just added another half wrap or so to each leg? That’s what I did to the ones in the op to make them fit the titan deck. Instead of cutting off the excess, I just wrapped it around a coil tool to make them 5 wrap instead of 4 or whatever they were.

5 Likes

If I was that good at coils, I could save a ton of cash on Valentines Day :ok_hand:

5 Likes

If I was a woman (insert joke here), I would wear these for sure!

4 Likes