This Steam Crave Plus V2

I notice this version has what looks like the same airflow options as the ragnar. Are they showing a pic of the ragnar here? The same tank on ecigone doesn’t have this airflow ring.

1 Like

Well, after a bit of searching around, I’m pretty sure they are showing a pic of a ragnar instead of a plus v2. Sneaky!

1 Like

No it’s the plus V2, airflow pretty much identical!

2 Likes

I have a plus v2 and it doesn’t have that afc ring? Neither does any other plus v2 I’ve looked at on other sites.

Show me a link to one like that which isn’t the same site :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

From the Steam Crave site. No ragnar type afc ring!

1 Like

They do look very similar and of course the Plus has an AFC but you are right that is the Ragnar! Didn’t even know they did a special edition of that!

2 Likes

As far as I can see, they do a special ed version of the Plus V2, the ragnar and the sup v3

2 Likes

But only the ragnar has that afc ring with the bottom larger hole.

2 Likes

Yes just looked at mine and that is the Ragnar, now the question is if someone purchases that is it the picture that is wrong and they get a Plus V2 or is it they have put the wrong name and they get the pictured Ragnar!

2 Likes

Indeed. I saw it and thought, ‘ooh a plus v2 with the ragnar afc’, I would have bought one if it actually was that. Bought a wotofo troll x instead based on the review by @SessionDrummer

3 Likes