Think Vape Craton DNA 100C Mod

Just spotted this via an email:

$106.9 with code DNA100

Looks like a DNA 100C double Barrel, must say very nice!

Think Vape Craton DNA 100C Box Mod Short Description:

Craton DNA 100C Mod is the most durable DNA Mod that is made of pure steel. It is compatible with single external 21700/20700/18650 battery with 1-100W power range. By adopting the 3A Type-C fast charging, the Craton DNA 100C guarantees more time on vaping. The use of the Evolv’s Escribe software can maximize the customization and allow you to configure, monitor and modify exactly the way you want. The Craton DNA 100C also features replay mode, boost mode, temperature protection, and preheat. The replay mode can bring you authentic flavor while the boost mode can reach your desired vapor output faster. Based on the accurate temperature control mode, the Craton DNA 100C can reach temperature quickly and flawlessly for all of the most popular coil materials. It also has the multiple protections to guarantee the safe use of the Mod. With the newest DNA 100C chip and military-grade materials, the Craton DNA 100C Mod can create an unprecedented vaping experience.

7 Likes

It does make me wonder if after the last 3 single battery DNA devices have all carried the 100C chipset does it mark the death of future 75C releases?

6 Likes

That’s a looker :star_struck:

Then, I scrolled down, and saw this!

5 Likes

It’s all down to whether someone enjoys the advantages the DNA chipset brings, if not then why pay the extra when the Quest 2.0 chip is impressive in it’s own right!

6 Likes

Not trying to be combative, or sarcastic, Tim…I DO love the form, and function of the DNA board, but I’ve had to weigh the other necessities of life against the fact, that regardless of the brand, most all of the(less costly) device’s accomplish what I need(transferring nicotine vapor to lung), to keep me from picking up another cig. For me, this fact help’s me keep in perspective, the need/desire conundrum! I’ve accumulated a small collection of the ‘good stuff’, and I’m ok with that!:slightly_smiling_face: My biggest regret is that I wish I’d found vaping year’s earlier, while earning more $$. Because, I like my wood TOO :crazy_face: and would’ve loved to go toe to toe with you, to see who’s wood(thread, that is) lasted the longest! :rofl:

6 Likes

I am simply informing people of a product mate I thought that was part of the point of a forum, another reason why I will not be an affiliate, it means it makes no difference to me if anyone actually buys something or not!

Most of my Wood devices and even DNA devices have been collected over 6 years with a few review items but the vast majority actually bought second hand!

I thought the info of this device with that code was worth passing on as the price of the 75C DNA chipset is $75 so the 100C must be more so that makes this at cost!

5 Likes

That’s a really sharp looking mod to me, and the first to house a 100C that I’d actually want to buy. A bit tall but it’s got that Dicodes form :+1: IIRC, it started life as a 75C on preorder just about when the newer board was released so it was pulled … til now.

4 Likes

Yeah to me it reminded me of the Double Barrel but many on Ecigssa (they love Dicodes devices on there) say it looks like the Dani! Didn’t know it originally was going to house a 75C so I suppose that answers my question about whether 75C devices will become a thing of the past! :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Completely understood, Tim! My point wasn’t to diminish your thread. I simply aimed to point out that it might not be just whether someone ‘enjoy’s’ the advantage’s of a DNA.

5 Likes

To some no but to others the extra will be worth paying, I agree it’s a matter of priorities, on average DNA devices will out last non premium chipset devices so what does the difference between the two need to be when factoring that in does the non DNA actually become better value for money! I would say DNA devices at full price probably are not worth the extra to many but when one is on offer bringing the price down then I would say they are!

Everyone is different in their priorities, it’s like some wouldn’t survive without a cell phone while others also have to have the latest model while me for example has to have a landline anyway for the internet therefore a cell phone is a luxury I can survive without!

Same with a car, I past my test at 17 and have had periods when I have owned a car because it was needed for the job I had but then whenever a car wasn’t necessary as it’s not now I save money and don’t own a car while others can’t seem to live without one whatever the situation and won’t go more than a hundred yards without jumping in a car for the journey, everyone see’s things differently!

5 Likes

What’s the difference between the dna100c and dna250c? Just the Wattage it can put out, or are there other differences?

4 Likes

A German made device…I hadn’t heard or seen this before. I presume these are really nice, well made mods?!

5 Likes

Pretty much, it’s to replace the 75C now that the 21700 battery has become popular so more output is possible with a single battery, it also has a Type C USB if there are any other differences @Wayneo would know better than me!

4 Likes

Out of DNA, YiHi, and Dicodes many rate Dicodes the best chipset, never owned one so can’t comment! They have much more control on quality of the device that the chipset goes in as they release their own mods and only seem to supply to other manufacturers if they are high end with an excellent reputation such as the likes of Viscous Ant!

5 Likes

But do they have replay!?

2 Likes

No that’s a DNA feature, it’s regarded by many as the most accurate, but downside it’s not so user friendly!

5 Likes

It’s not? Seems fine to me…
Now I’ve experienced first hand just how good replay is, it would take something uber special to beat it.

2 Likes

Not being rude but I have to go shopping and as mentioned no car so will be a while and will be another inch added to my biceps!

5 Likes

Grab me a loaf of bread and some cans of diet coke while you’re there!

2 Likes

Dicodes not as user friendly!

5 Likes