The Vaporesso Target 200: A Mighty Little Mod

The Vaporesso Target 200 is a dual 18650 mod that packs a mighty punch in a small package. This diminutive device may be small, but it’s certainly not lacking in power. The Target 200 can deliver up to 220W of power, making it a great choice for vapers who want a powerful and versatile mod.

In addition to its impressive power output, the Target 200 also features a clear and easy-to-read screen, a simple and intuitive user interface, and a variety of modes to choose from. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned vaper, you’ll find that the Target 200 is easy to use and customize.

One of the things that sets the Target 200 apart from other mods is its small size. This makes it a great option for vapers who want a portable and discreet device. The Target 200 is also very durable, thanks to its solid construction.

Of course, no mod is perfect, and the Target 200 is no exception. The iTank that comes with the mod does not deliver on flavor. However, this is easily remedied by swapping out the tank for a better one. But be aware that it is not designed for larger tanks.

Overall, the Vaporesso Target 200 is a great mod for vapers who are looking for a small, powerful, and durable device. If you’re in the market for a new mod, the Target 200 is definitely worth considering.

Personal Thoughts:

When I first saw the Target 200, I was a bit skeptical. I’m used to dual 18650 mods being a bit larger, so I wasn’t sure how I would feel about a mod that was so small. However, after using the Target 200 for some time, I’ve come to really appreciate its size. It’s very portable and easy to carry around, and it doesn’t take up too much space in my pocket.

I’m also not a big fan of the iTank that comes with the Target 200. The flavor is just not there for me. However, I’ve been using the Bloto Max tank with the Target 200, and I’m very happy with the results. Even though it now looks like a lollipop. The flavor is great and the mod easily handles the dual coil setup.

Overall, I’m really happy with the Vaporesso Target 200. It’s a great mod for those who are looking for a small, powerful, and durable device. If you’re in the market for a new mod, I highly recommend checking out the Target 200.

Pros:

• Small and compact design
  • Powerful performance (up to 220W)
  • Long battery life (with 2 x 18650 batteries)
  • Clear and easy-to-read screen
  • Simple and intuitive user interface
  • Variety of modes to choose from
  • Durable and well-built

Cons:

5 Likes

Thanks @MisterSadister !

2 Likes

Cheers @MisterSadister.

3 Likes

Thank you for your review @MisterSadister. I bought the mod in the same colour and really like it. I find it aesthetically pleasing with that unique fabric finish and it feels nice in the hand. Like you say, the screen is bright and easy to read even for people like myself with older eyes. The only thing that may spoil it for some is that raised platform on the 510 plate which may cause overhang when paired with some of the wider tanks but it looks great with my gunmetal Blotto Mini. It’s a really nice little mod and I’m very pleased with mine.

2 Likes

@JimmyLee I would love to see a picture of with a Bloto mini on it. I am currently looking for a gun metal Kylin V3 for mine. But I can only find them in black or silver at the moment.

4 Likes

Consider it done mate. I also have a gunmetal Kylin Mini V2 somewhere if you want to see what it looks like on this mod and a Blotto 1.5 also in gunmetal.

4 Likes

I am contemplating buying the Kylin V3 but I also like the look of that new Osiris Mini RTA :thinking:

4 Likes

My favourite Blotto!

4 Likes

If considering a single coil the Requiem RTA is the talk of the town and very versatile!

4 Likes

Thanks @Timwis, I shall take it into consideration the next time I fancy a single coil setup.

3 Likes

This is good thread to read!

4 Likes