The Vaping Community Forum YouTube Show

Don’t forget this weekend, Tune into the (earlier than scheduled) First ever Vaping Community - Forum Show on Saturday 12th December, 6pm US EST, 11pm UK GMT. here :point_down::point_down:

https://bit.ly/375zmiV

With host’s from the OGA crew @TamVapes , @woftam , @FlavorChaser , @Sheerluck_Ohms and @Steampugs

And the live launch of the Steampugs Online Vape & CBD Vaporium.

(I mean…what could possibly go wrong there?? :man_shrugging:)

PLUS!!..the launch of Part 1 of the MOTHER of all giveaways, something you seriously do not want to miss, where one lucky bastard will be taking away this outrageously ridiculous first prize

Now…this show is starting way earlier than we planned, purely because we want to get the store open before Xmas, and iron out any kinks, so…everything we have in the pipeline for the show is on the back burner for now, it will just be a normal show, no jazzy overlays or video cuts etc etc…that’s coming don’t worry, but for now…this will just be a tester, HOWEVER…we would love it if we could get as many of you reprobates in chat as we can…after all…this show is about us, The VC forum, so let’s show some solidarity :wink: :dash: :dash: :dash: :thought_balloon: :thought_balloon:

Hope to see as many of you as possible this weekend :wink: :sunglasses: :love_you_gesture: :v: :raised_hands: :pray:

The VC Staff.

:beers::beers:

18 Likes

I know, your talking to me, my ADHD is in overdrive, got any extra adderall brother?..oh!

tenor-14

9 Likes

Sounds like the place to be. I’m planning on it creek don’t rise and all that.

8 Likes

I will be there in spirit… just remember to boink everyone with the Christmas wrapping paper :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Steampugs doesn’t have to remember that…duh

6 Likes

Sounds great. I canceled my trip to Hawaii to join this event.
@Steampugs I hope you have some live chat going, just to get some ugly comments from this side of the globe.

6 Likes

oh yeah there’s always chat, and it’s always busy, It’s on the same channel as the OGA show so we should have a crowd in there no worries about that :wink:

Looking forward to it, With this being a relatively unscheduled show we don’t really know how long we’ll run it for, we’re just gonna wing it, but it’ll be fun :wink: :+1:

9 Likes

Ill do my best to pop in at least, got my nephews birthday party on Saturday lol

8 Likes

What Youtube Channel is this gonna be on? I wanna join in!

6 Likes

There’s a link at the top of the post fella :+1:

click it, hit subscribe and set a reminder :wink:

5 Likes

facepalm Thanks, I totally overlooked it!

5 Likes

no worries fella…reading is totally over rated if you ask me :smirk: :raised_hands:

7 Likes

I was distracted by the flashy pictures lol

7 Likes

CALLING ALL MEMBERS

@trust_level_3

Tonight is the live draw for the ‘Mother of all Giveaways’ …and we would like a couple of well known VC members to join us on the show if you are up for it!

Let me. @woftam, @TamVapes or @Sheerluck_Ohms know this afternoon if you are :wink:

9 Likes

Thanks for the invite. I will be watching but I’m about as exciting as watching paint dry on a live show. All the best!!!

9 Likes

We love watching you brother Ogre…not in a weird way…well…maybe a bit, but…you’d always be welcome on the show brother :wink:

8 Likes

I very much appreciate that! Sincerely. Especially right now with the give away and all you need folks that are a lot more vibrant and upbeat than myself. Maybe in the future for some specific topic that’s more low key.

9 Likes

Would do but camera shy, been invited on a couple of shows before but always bottle out, don’t even like having my photo took!

7 Likes

How many Extra entries do I get to make an appearance :man_shrugging:
Or would that be considered cheating :thinking:

7 Likes

@Rocky02852 You already have so many Flavorah flavors. It would be the same if @SmokyBlue would win.

So cheating would not bring much of a gain for you.

8 Likes