The troubles with FLV WAFFLE

Order arrived this morning.

is spun up and in the Ultrasonic Cleaner at the moment.

5 Likes

Sorry I have been so busy… things are getting done here…
New car is now on the road, old car will be up for sale…
Getting things organized as I know the new flavors will be coming real soon! :tada:
It is a full all day job and then some to organize my mix area after cleaning…
I seriously need to vape more… and that waffle base is really good… Almost too light on the waffle… so I may adjust it again. Just packed up over a half gallon of juices… turns out where my son works, they all vape there too. :slight_smile: So the gang will have a lot of my experiments… Score for them! :smiley:

4 Likes

YaaaaaaaaaY !!!

3 Likes

I’m vaping the base now… and yes, it is really good.

4 Likes

3 mods set up and going… I might end up using ejuice like bubble bath soon!! :stuck_out_tongue: haha!!
[so joking!] Im almost back to normal hoarder supplied :stuck_out_tongue:

So no off notes, no yuck taste?? What do you think you are tasting? :stuck_out_tongue:
Inquiring minds want to know :smiley: :rofl:

You are such a brave soul, @Tmease :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

What could possibly be brave about taking 12 high quality flavoring concentrates and putting them in a test tube and spinning them up with a game changer and then dripping them, when someone of your caliber as a mixologist recommends it?

It tastes to me like a delicate waffle cone. Hints of cinnamon and a slight buttery taste- not too sweet indefinitely not biscuit. Not dry nor burnt. Perhaps graham-ish, but blended or layered nicely with a touch of maple.
The custard/cream aspect may become more pronounced in a day or so.

4 Likes

Wait for the maple bar to show up… then you know it is fully steeped.

it should be a mouth full of cream, the maple hits the back of your throat, and the exhale is the waffle… and its not gym socks, or sweat pants :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m not sure what Jim socks or sweatpants tastes like… maybe that’s more for advanced vapers?

4 Likes

Hey Smoky, I mixed this up about a week or so ago and let it steep. Vaping it currently and I must say “you hit another home run” with this recipe. I can definitely taste the butter notes and syrup. mmm good. Thanks ma’am

4 Likes

Why, thank you @LakeLizard … happy you are enjoying it… I might have to pull me out some tonight.
Running around and trying to get some chores done… but new post or 3 up on the site tonight! :beers:

Did the waffle taste alright or?? Curious as I know some get off tastes with it… :slight_smile:

that butter maple and cream tho… gee!! :heart: :guitar: :coffee: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, sorry, the waffle was magnificent and I could taste a dose of golden butter and syrup. My normal waffles are bathed in butter and Karo syrup but like the Maple syrup almost as much. ‘Twas and still is awesome tasting.

4 Likes

Was just checking… sounds like you are one of the lucky ones then, @LakeLizard … haha!! Now you know what it’s like… tinker with it and see what else you can create… :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes