The Saturday Show - Live YouTube show needs your help!

Good morning VC’ers

@trust_level_1 @trust_level_2 @trust_level_3 @trust_level_4 @trust_level_0

Just a quick message to see if you’d all be so kind as to help me with something.

Art Cat GIF with caption • HALP! Zombies are coming I need your help, I am so tiny

Cute cat for the sympathy vote… :eyes:

As some of you know, I, along with a group of similarly debaucherously minded individuals put a show out every weekend called ‘The Saturday Show Live’, it airs at 8.30pm every Saturday and has, 2 weeks ago, moved away from Savage Simons personal channel onto a channel of it’s own.

A risky move! seeing as we had over 1k subs already, but it is for the better development of the show seeing as it has gained a lot of popularity over this last year, however…obviously, moving to a new channel means starting again from scratch with regards to subs.

baby-facepalm

So!..if anyone here would be so kind, would you hop over to the old ‘Tube’ and throw us a sub or 2? we’d very much appreciate it!..the sooner we get our subs back up the sooner we can enjoy the benefits that breaking the 1k subs brings.

Here’s the link :point_down:

The Saturday Show Live - YouTube show

We have a certain Mr Vaping with Vic on as guest this weekend as well as a whole host of giveaways on.

Much thankings!!

thank-you-thank-u

Pugs x

10 Likes

Subscribed! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Ledge, cheers Grubster :wink:

5 Likes

Beam me up Scotty …

5 Likes

Nice one SD :wink:

5 Likes

Yaayupp…Sub’d :+1:

5 Likes

cheers fella :wink:

5 Likes

6 Likes

@Fiddy princess…what are the chances of us sticking this up in ELR?..

6 Likes

Done and thanks Pugs. I had to sign in for that.
First of all I couldn’t remember my google mail address, and then I had to dig up a password :weary:

I was actually going to ditch it all. Ever heard of Rumble? I will sub again! :rofl:

5 Likes

Oooorah Brother.

4 Likes

Done, I’ve lurked before one day I’ll say Gday :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Cheers guys :wink:

4 Likes

You’d think I’d be sorry @Jose :man_shrugging:

Fortunately. I am incapable of human emotion… :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging: :joy:

4 Likes

I KNEW IT, you’re a ROBOT !!!

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: :robot:
I’m so relieved to hear that. You wouldn’t mind then that I’m getting a big group together to unsub from your channel until you move it to Rumbe? :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

@Steampugs post it …You have our full support over there

6 Likes

Legend, cheers fella :+1: :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

@Steampugs all done mate! :+1:t3:

5 Likes